Great win - great coaches - great spirit 4

TBozz

Euphoria is summat we don't normally do as a Roughyed but today was special. Two pieces of silverware means that the bridesmaids dress can be burned and we can enjoy the moment.

Fourteen wins on the trot prove that promotion was no flook but based on excellent coaching, graft, team spirit and good rugby league.

Scott Naylor is guest on GMR on Thursday and was told Granad Reports were at the game - will watch that and record Look North West.

Maybe Craig Halstead will start chapter one of a new book with today as the main feature. Well done to all of the team.

So pleased for the lads and the coaching staff. Wish I could have been there but got all the commentary from my neice and her fiancé through the game. Well done Scott, Spanner and all the players.

Tony Mac

If you’re going through hell, keep going – Winston Churchill

So pleased for the lads and the coaching staff. Wish I could have been there but got all the commentary from my neice and her fiancé through the game. Well done Scott, Spanner and all the players.

They were stood in front of me and the two lads loved it! ;)

I started the season by missing two tries by having a crafty fag at Spotland and finished it travelling back from France on matchday Sunday. Is there a lesson to be drawn?

So bloody chuffed though. Not for me mainly but for all the great fans we have met this season who have followed the lads throughout. It is your promotion you deserve it. Thank you for making us welcome and we can't wait for next season

They were stood in front of me and the two lads loved it! ;)

Thanks Tosh, they really did enjoy it so it looks like it's going to cost me next season. They all celebrated in Pizza Hut after and sent a photo through. I reciprocated with a photo of my wife Cath and me celebrating in a bar in Calis Beach, Turkey.

So sorry I couldn't be there but I couldn't be happier if there were two of me, and I can't smile wide enough!!!!!!

Give us a Teeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Tony Mac

If you’re going through hell, keep going – Winston Churchill

Archived