What is happening to Whitebank?

RoughyedsMad

you dont volunteer for something and expect to be rewarded  you are volunteering your services for free  because you love the club

They didnt even get a thank you, kiss my a**e or anything. The idea of a free ticket or a discount on the merchandise was passed on to the Commercial Manager at the time, Rachel, who thought it was a great way of saying thanks but nothing came of it. As long as it doesnt cost CH anything, he's fine with it.

They didnt even get a thank you, kiss my a**e or anything. The idea of a free ticket or a discount on the merchandise was passed on to the Commercial Manager at the time, Rachel, who thought it was a great way of saying thanks but nothing came of it. As long as it doesnt cost CH anything, he's fine with it.

didnt Rachel move to the other side of the globe soon after? not sure how soon after it was, my mind is a bit foggy that far back.....

My view, for what It's worth, is BP or Curzon Ashton, anything else is a loser for the club and the fans.

Especially my two grandchildren, who are now so into their Oldham RL. Please CH, if you follow this forum, go for Latics or Curzon Ashton.

Tony Mac

If you’re going through hell, keep going – Winston Churchill

orlfc_zpsldn19yvh.png

well...thats a bit tiny!!

for the clubs facebook page, it reads

Oldham's end-of-season awards night, celebrating a fantastic year, will be in the Whitebank club on Friday week, October 2, 7pm for 7.30pm.

For tickets (£30, including two-course buffet-style meal) ring the club office on (0161) 624 9630, ext 70552.

Last year, second-row pair Josh Crowley and Danny Langtree were joint players of the year, while Crowley won the supporters' award and Langtree picked up the players' player award.

Archived