Barrow v Widnes Co-operative Championship Tonight KO 7.30 PM.

Mick

I never gloat about sport because what goes around comes around but hey fella I'm gonna allow myself a bit of leeway this time as I reckon you have had it coming. :D

Stating this fully aware that we will go away to your place in the play offs and it will be a different kettle of fish.

I honestly think were done, we will not win again this season.

To indiciplined, to much mouthing off, confidence shattered , certain players not trying enough, no one to replace them with, Bareck, Broady & Flat-bar earned there pay tonight according to those there.

Season over methinks.

Edited by mick wilson

The reigning champions against the best supported team in the championship mustering 1328 between themselves... ouch!

Our crowds speak for themselves. Barrow, well, a catastrophe. This was meant to be a big fixture for them.

Our crowds speak for themselves. Barrow, well, a catastrophe. This was meant to be a big fixture for them.

Like I say they have lost 800 supporters this season which for a club at this level will have far reaching consequences.

Does the fact that Barrow have now been comfortably beaten by Widnes and are now only 4 points ahead of Widnes mean that they are now not ready for Super League? Many people were saying that they deserved a chance because of what they had done on the pitch in comparison to Widnes and that Widnes' inclusion would be a farce.

Just goes to show why you can't solely base licensing on what happens on the pitch, Barrow are no more or less ready than they were 2 or 3 weeks ago ffs and neither are Widnes. Form is temporary while class is permanent.

Also it hopefully goes some way to dispelling the idea that we purposefully have put out a weak side this year because we knew we'd get a franchise. We put out as competitive a side as last year that have had problems this year.

Now we're getting players back and playing quite well, we could yet throw a spanner in the works of a couple of clubs in their march for the Championship.

Does the fact that Barrow have now been comfortably beaten by Widnes and are now only 4 points ahead of Widnes mean that they are now not ready for Super League? Many people were saying that they deserved a chance because of what they had done on the pitch in comparison to Widnes and that Widnes' inclusion would be a farce.

The cap is what,

Like I say they have lost 800 supporters this season which for a club at this level will have far reaching consequences.

Tommy that's twice you have said this recently, our gate our down by about 350 / 400 from our 1st in a long time champ 1 winning side when extra speccies turn out to see the winning team etc, theres bound to be a dip next season when yer not doing quite as well, but this big a drop is a worry.

The team / club deserve better than losing 350 / 400 in my opinion, but we have high unemployment/ reccession as do others blah blah.

Last nights att is WRONG ........I wont publiclly state wht here, PM me if you need to know.

Tommy that's twice you have said this recently, our gate our down by about 350 / 400 from our 1st in a long time champ 1 winning side when extra speccies turn out to see the winning team etc, theres bound to be a dip next season when yer not doing quite as well, but this big a drop is a worry.

The team / club deserve better than losing 350 / 400 in my opinion, but we have high unemployment/ reccession as do others blah blah.

Last nights att is WRONG ........I wont publiclly state wht here, PM me if you need to know.

Why? Was it even lower?! :huh:

Now we're getting players back and playing quite well, we could yet throw a spanner in the works of a couple of clubs in their march for the Championship.

Amusing is'nt it.

They all think we're ######.

But they'd all prefer us to be out, just to be on the safe side.

Just because you think everyone hates you doesn't mean they don't.

The club have now issued an amended crowd figure of over 1,700

(mistake made due to secretary being on holiday and someone not counting season tickets)

Sounds more reasonable.

Does this mean Barrow only have 400 or so season ticket holders?

Edited by Jill Halfpenny fan

Just because you think everyone hates you doesn't mean they don't.