Workington Game

Dave Naylor

We didn't have a thread running for tomorrows game so I started one.

Workington will be no pushovers but neither are we at home.  Skybet have given Worky a six point start but I think we'll win by a bigger margin than that. 

I hope we have a good crowd for the game.  This season's average is 885 but that's skewed a bit when the better supported clubs turned up.  A more realistic figure is the median, 815.  Let's have more than that, bring a mate etc. 

Really looking forward to tomorrow. Workington away was one of the few games i've missed this season and i believe we played poorly that day. Both teams coming into some form and so it should be a cracker. Also competition for places is heating up as well. Exciting times.  ;) Come on you Yeds!!!!!!!!!!!!

Haven lose to Sheffield tonight 14-32, if we win a massive step towards survival. All to play for,come on Oldham,lets do this. Tense tomorrow I guess,and won't be easy for sure,but lets all get behind the lads and hopefully gain an incredibly valuable 2 points. Can't wait,is it time yet? Up the Yeds!

If town win tomorrow i feel as though we will have the momentum and players to catch and overtake you. If oldham win then your 100% safe and town and haven are gone. Its a real 4 pointer and could go either way. If we play like we did against haven even though we had 12 men for 72 minutes then i think sammut will drag us over the line for another very close win.

the futures bright,the futures blue and white

As strange as it seems, expect the majority of us Swinton fans to be cheering you on tomorrow even though it could see you finish above us after the regular season. What a massive day of Championship rugby, it's excellent to be a part of it! Good luck for tomorrow.

Very fair assessment that Wonky, safe journey down to you and everyone travelling down. We will have a beer with you no matter what mate. Hope its a good game and may the best team win.

Couldn't agree more Bryce, its a pleasure to be in the Championship come what may. Good luck to you guys too, long may our friendly rivalry continue,hopefully in this division.

Super League? Nah I will stick with this tension and excitement thanks. Just wish Sky would televise some of these games. Proper rugby,proper fans across the board.Glad to be a part of so called lower division RL.

Can't make the game, anyone know if there's live radio coverage of it?

Games too close to call, defo need to drop the poor starts, gifting a 10-12 point start could cost us this time

Gutted can't be there, come on oldham

Hello Roughyeds fans, just a quick one from a Workington fan, we have recently been made aware that our club is in a dire financial state, players have been asked to take pay cuts etc and the club has made a few things public asking for any assistance and The Travelers rest Workington Town supporters club has started a just giving page

https://crowdfunding.justgiving.com/TRSC ,

any help would be greatly appreciated, if you do say donate a cheeky fiver please say your a Roughyeds fan on the donation page.

Good luck after today, we need the points but we don't win easy so it'll be a cliffhanger either way.......

Hello Roughyeds fans, just a quick one from a Workington fan, we have recently been made aware that our club is in a dire financial state, players have been asked to take pay cuts etc and the club has made a few things public asking for any assistance and The Travelers rest Workington Town supporters club has started a just giving page

https://crowdfunding.justgiving.com/TRSC ,

any help would be greatly appreciated, if you do say donate a cheeky fiver please say your a Roughyeds fan on the donation page.

Good luck after today, we need the points but we don't win easy so it'll be a cliffhanger either way.......

I've donated. Good luck

Archived