Halifax

Blind side johnny

Lots of speculation on this forum about the coaching set up seems to have ignored or avoided the fact that we play Fax this weekend, so how will we do?

Fax 22 - 26 Rams

FTS Grant

MoM Grady

Att: 1345

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

wow we picked the exact same attendance just got fts and mom opposite way round

You should go on a date!

Go for it Dewsbury, I wasn't expecting a win when we(Batley) went over there, just get stuck into them as we did, they don't like it up em, sorry TBO nothing personal.

Cheers Roger.

20-8 to fax so far

Homer: How is education supposed to make me feel smarter? Besides, every time I learn something new, it pushes some old stuff out of my brain. Remember when I took that home winemaking course, and I forgot how to drive?

[

i]Mr. Burns: Woah, slow down there maestro. There's a *New* Mexico?[/i]

22-14

Homer: How is education supposed to make me feel smarter? Besides, every time I learn something new, it pushes some old stuff out of my brain. Remember when I took that home winemaking course, and I forgot how to drive?

[

i]Mr. Burns: Woah, slow down there maestro. There's a *New* Mexico?[/i]

Final score

Halifax 23

Rams 14

Well I was close with the Fax score, it was just the Rams that let me down.

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

Get ready for a certain rams fan slagging off the coach again tonight. By the way he's been to watch Wakefield today,wonder if he's fallen out with Batley.

Reckon it was on someone else's ticket.

Well I wasn't far off shame. Hopefully we'll get Glenn sorted one way or the other and start moving forward.

He has a contract through to the end of next season - how is that not sorted?

So did thackeray

Yes and Fev approached the club in a bid to buy him.

There have been no approaches from Bradford, or anyone else I believe, to sign up any of our contracted staff. What more do you want, some sort of mea culpa from GM?

" mea culpa "?

get yourself on Countdown BSJ...
"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to determine whether or not they are genuine" ....Abraham Lincoln 1809-1865..

Well I was close with the Fax score, it was just the Rams that let me down.

Don't they always BSJ. I just wonder which of the HW sides will win first?

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

Archived