29 Apr: SL: Huddersfield Giants v Leeds Rhinos KO 8pm (TV)

Who will win?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Huddersfield Giants
    • Draw
    • Leeds Rhinos

Discuss Huddersfield Giants v Leeds Rhinos here.

League Express is on sale every Monday, in shops (UK only), on print subscription (worldwide) and online for desktop, tablet and smartphone
Follow us on Twitter/X @leagueexpress and TikTok @leagueexpress
Like us on Facebook - www.facebook.com/rugbyleagueexpress

40 all, as they have both forgotten how to win.

If you'd said that these 2 teams would have 5 wins out of 25 between them in '16 after the incredible helicopter game, they'd have looked at you right funny...

It makes no sense at all.

Hudds to be doing fine until half time when Rob Burrow approaches the ref.....

Hudds 16 Leeds + ref 26.

With Halloween coming up I decided to go to my local fancy dress shop to see if I could get a Dracula costume. After a few minutes the assistant handed me a Hull KR shirt asking "Is this suitable?", I replied "I think you may have misheard me, I said I wanted to look like a count."

Leeds to be referred to as Whinos which means they will win 22-14

Will they all be on the bench?

With Halloween coming up I decided to go to my local fancy dress shop to see if I could get a Dracula costume. After a few minutes the assistant handed me a Hull KR shirt asking "Is this suitable?", I replied "I think you may have misheard me, I said I wanted to look like a count."

Leeds down to the bare bones. Cam Smith (no, not THAT Can Smith) and Luke Briscoe (who has been given a deal until the end of the season after being without a club from the end of 2015) being drafted into the 19.

Thank you for your valuable contribution.

You would suggest that next week will be the more important game for both teams. Now sure how either will approach this.

I'll plump for home advantage, Hudds by 4

Id actually rather win tonight than next week and avoid the middle 8s! So for me the cup can be forgotten about till next year!

Id actually rather win tonight than next week and avoid the middle 8s! So for me the cup can be forgotten about till next year!

Not sure I'd agree if I was in that situation. Let's face it, if you are in the middle 8's you are not going to be in danger of going down, and if you finish in the top 8 there's no chance of making the playoffs. If you lose next week the season is over.

I could maybe understand if a win was going to secure your top 8 spot, but even if you win it's still an uphill battle.

Not sure I'd agree if I was in that situation. Let's face it, if you are in the middle 8's you are not going to be in danger of going down, and if you finish in the top 8 there's no chance of making the playoffs. If you lose next week the season is over.

I could maybe understand if a win was going to secure your top 8 spot, but even if you win it's still an uphill battle.

Leeds are hardly playing like a team that could put a cup run together either.

Thank you for your valuable contribution.

I don't see how the ref came to the conclusion that was a penalty. Burrow moved off the mark and intentionally walked over Lawrence on the floor. That said, Huddersfield are giving a lot of penalties away today.

Patwigaw

If I'm honest, I don't understand why that Huddersfield try was disallowed. I mean, I know it was for offside and all that but I don't understand how the offending player was interfering with play.

Cummings explained very well that it is worded very specifically, its up to the player to not encroach.

A player offside within the ten can be a distraction for the catcher and could effect his decision making.

Good call from the flag waver.

Visit my photography site www.padge.smugmug.com

Radio 5 Live: Saturday 14 April 2007

Dave Whelan "In Wigan rugby will always be king"

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

Cummings explained very well that it is worded very specifically, its up to the player to not encroach.

A player offside within the ten can be a distraction for the catcher and could effect his decision making.

Good call from the flag waver.

Can the kicker not bring players back onside by stepping ahead of them after the kick? Brough got in front of Wardle...

Archived