Half Back

Blind side johnny

Now that Leigh have recruited NRL scrum half Josh Drinkwater for the rest of the seasn does this mean that Reynolds is once more surplus to requirements?

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

Reynolds is absolutely killing it at the moment and certainly isn't 'surplus to requirements'.

Been really consistent and impressive since he rejoined from you guys and has been getting better and better as the season goes on.

Them two games for the Rams must have really helped :superstition:

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

yes it must have been G.M's outstanding coaching skills .... !!!!!!!    ..yeah right!! 

you have to remember, when Ben came to the Rams he had no preseason due to a shoulder operation at the end of last season.

joe mullaney is a god

the only good tiger is a stuffed tiger

oldrover.gif

Try leatherbarrow ex bulldog

'Shaw cross juniors, Birkenshaw, Mirfield, Heckmondwike Panthers, Stainland Stags and then the Heavy woolen donkeys... WARDY, STOZZA, GT, KARL OR KEAR MUST OF DROPPED A DIGIT FROM MY MOBILE NUMBER! :clapping:

I was thinking same thing Bob,decent player on his day. Tbh I think best half back in the world would struggle behind our pack at the moment.

Graham, I'm guessing by the time of your last post that all this is giving you insomnia due to worry. Take it easy, pal. What's the worse that can happen? Trips to Oxford, Gloucester and Toronto. Beats a wet weekend in Fev everytime (I imagine).

Quid quid latine dictum sit altum videtur

Graham, I'm guessing by the time of your last post that all this is giving you insomnia due to worry. Take it easy, pal. What's the worse that can happen? Trips to Oxford, Gloucester and Toronto. Beats a wet weekend in Fev everytime (I imagine).

You mean what's the worst that can happen AGAIN. Actually the last time I really loved the brand of rugby we were playing was in Ch1, so it doesn't hold too many fears for me ....  the club though - that's a different matter.

Censorship ends in logical completeness when nobody is allowed to read any books except the books that nobody reads.

George Bernard Shaw.

Is Brad Delaney back with you , impressed at Doncaster .

Not given decent run here weigh man. About as valuable as Mikale I gather. Oh wait!!!!

Not given decent run here weigh man. About as valuable as Mikale I gather. Oh wait!!!!

See Grumpy's post above - impressing in C1 isn't the same as being decent in Championship. Brad got swatted out of the way by the big lads in two games for us earlier in the season, or was that coavhing at fault?

Tell me Nick - will you be pleased or disappointed when we avoid relegation this season?

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

See Grumpy's post above - impressing in C1 isn't the same as being decent in Championship. Brad got swatted out of the way by the big lads in two games for us earlier in the season, or was that coavhing at fault?

Tell me Nick - will you be pleased or disappointed when we avoid relegation this season?

Well firstly, unless one of the other teams around us has a meltdown we will be relegated. However it is a good question. I keep asking myself the same.

If we avoid relegation will we be stuck wth the same dross and disappointment for another year?

A million dollar question none of us can answer but I suspect so and so for me relegation offers a chance of a new start...

I also fancy the trip to Toronto. A part of the world I ain't seen and if the west coast of Canada is anything to go by a place we should all get chance to visit.

Well firstly, unless one of the other teams around us has a meltdown we will be relegated. However it is a good question. I keep asking myself the same.

If we avoid relegation will we be stuck wth the same dross and disappointment for another year?

A million dollar question none of us can answer but I suspect so and so for me relegation offers a chance of a new start...

I also fancy the trip to Toronto. A part of the world I ain't seen and if the west coast of Canada is anything to go by a place we should all get chance to visit.

Well, as to the latter you should only need to wait another year, so you will have time to save up starting now.

I am also finding our current performances difficult to stomach but didn't really enjoy the dross and disappointment of the years BM either.

Forwards win you matches, backs are the icing on the cake, even half backs. If your pack isn't good enough everything else is a waste of time.

Our pack isn't good enough!!

Why not take Ridyard on loan for rest of season

I don't know but I'm sure the club is investigating every opportunity at present. Jonathan Thurston is busy this week, apparently.

I don't know but I'm sure the club is investigating every opportunity at present. Jonathan Thurston is busy this week, apparently.

Yes,we need a back up scrumhalf for brambani.

He might just make the bench if james brown gets a knock.

I suppose we could shunt him onto the wing now ainscough is injured.

"you never win a game unless you beat the guy in front of you. The score on the board doesn’t mean a thing. That’s for the fans. You’ve got to win the war with the man in front of you. You’ve got to get your man." - Vince Lombardi.

Archived