Stobart sponsorship deal & truck spotting

I was hoping this would count as the Bradford lorry...

stobart_truck@large.jpg

But then I finally saw one on my way home last night, a Widnes lorry. It was heading westbound as I was heading east on the M62 just on the Pennine border.

So I was satisfied with my one cherry popping spot.

Until this morning, when going to work, probably around junction 18-19 I saw a St Helens lorry on the M62 heading the opposite way to me.

Yay, you wait ages for one and two come along within 24 hours.

But there's more, barely had I time to make the mental tick when a Bradford lorry followed barely 2 or 3 minutes later.

Even in morning motorway light they are easy to spot.

:smile:

That'll do pig, that'll do.

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was hoping this would count as the Bradford lorry...

stobart_truck@large.jpg

But then I finally saw one on my way home last night, a Widnes lorry. It was heading westbound as I was heading east on the M62 just on the Pennine border.

So I was satisfied with my one cherry popping spot.

Until this morning, when going to work, probably around junction 18-19 I saw a St Helens lorry on the M62 heading the opposite way to me.

Yay, you wait ages for one and two come along within 24 hours.

But there's more, barely had I time to make the mental tick when a Bradford lorry followed barely 2 or 3 minutes later.

Even in morning motorway light they are easy to spot.

:smile:

That'll do pig, that'll do.

What's renewable in Bradford Andrew??

Stobart Biomass don't collect grass cuttings sad.gif

Am sat on a National Express coach from London to Leeds - currently at Leicestershire and have passed 3 Stobart trucks, none of which bear the slightest mention of rugby league.

Well done everybody.

Surely the RFL should of insited that all the trucks should either display full super league images or at the very least partial images of super league I.e on the back doors or the cabs.

Am sat on a National Express coach from London to Leeds - currently at Leicestershire and have passed 3 Stobart trucks, none of which bear the slightest mention of rugby league.

Well done everybody.

Well then, if you haven`t seen any in a 3 hour journey away from the RFL heartlands then its obviously massively failed. Might as well paint over them all with adverts for Hula Hoops.

Just seen a Leeds and Wigan one on the M62 on the way over to Castleford.

The Leeds lorry was leading until it didn't quite grasp the sliding lanes maneuver, thus allowing the Wigan lorry to exert full speed and pass by on the outside :biggrin:

Just seen a Leeds and Wigan one on the M62 on the way over to Castleford.

The Leeds lorry was leading until it didn't quite grasp the sliding lanes maneuver, thus allowing the Wigan lorry to exert full speed and pass by on the outside :biggrin:

Don't worry Mick . VOSA have got the Bulls one!! The RFL are in due diligence checks to ensure nothing untoward ohmy.gif Well they own the ground they don't want to look any dafter !

[bull fans] tongue and cheek with Mick [bull fans]

Surely the RFL should of insited that all the trucks should either display full super league images or at the very least partial images of super league I.e on the back doors or the cabs.

Yes. They should also have 'insisted' that Stobart paid them £4m.

Saw one from a distance in the Stobart yard at Newark. Player seemed to be in all-white, but couldn't make him out.

'Rugby Eddies' have been accredited ten regular Eddies and up to 100 yellow cars.

People called Romans they go the house

Saw one from a distance in the Stobart yard at Newark. Player seemed to be in all-white, but couldn't make him out.

[Wellsy mode] :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: [/Wellsy mode]

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

Archived