Wembley Challenge Cup Final 2010 - The build up

Just thought i'd up date the true RFL fans that Wires Express is filling up fast for this years Wembley Final.

It's great Wires are planning in advance as it was announced 9,000 initial tickets for the stadium of ####.

Now and the Future...........Its all Wires.

Where the hell have you got this information from?

Myself and most Wire fans that I know are not counting our chickens and planning for Wembley before we have beaten Catalans.

This type of thread gives every other club fans the perfect chance to take the mick out of us if we lose to Catalans.

The club have NOT already started selling transport to Wembley.

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where the hell have you got this information from?

Myself and most Wire fans that I know are not counting our chickens and planning for Wembley before we have beaten Catalans.

This type of thread gives every other club fans the perfect chance to take the mick out of us if we lose to Catalans.

The club have NOT already started selling transport to Wembley.

That how it should be, just look at all the Wigan fans in 2007 and before them the Leeds fans in 2006.

;)

If you don't like warrington you know where the road out is!

Too many roundabouts, it's like the town highways department had found a pair of compasses and couldn't stop using them until the novelty wore off.

- Adepto Successu Per Tributum Fuga -

Too many roundabouts, it's like the town highways department had found a pair of compasses and couldn't stop using them until the novelty wore off.

Bless ya

It doesn't help when you have the M6, M62 and the M62 surrounding you, one accident and the town is grid locked.

How else would you control traffic??? :P

• 1 month later...

Is it possible for both teams to lose?

Now then, it's a race between Sandie....and Fairburn....and the little man is in........yeees he's in.

I, just like those Castleford supporters felt that the ball should have gone to David Plange but he put the bit betwen his teeth...and it was a try

Kevin Ward - best player I have ever seen

DSC04156_edited-1_thumb.jpg

The real Mick Gledhill is what you see on here, a Bradford fan ........, but deep down knows that Bradford are just not good enough to challenge the likes of Leeds & St Helens.

Is it possible for both teams to lose?

Come on, you know the answer. Both cas and leeds are victims of prejudice from the RFL, we surely must stick together. I'm cheering you on for 8th spot so be a loiner for the day on the 28th.

Come on, you know the answer. Both cas and leeds are victims of prejudice from the RFL, we surely must stick together. I'm cheering you on for 8th spot so be a loiner for the day on the 28th.

Leeds it is then!!!

Now then, it's a race between Sandie....and Fairburn....and the little man is in........yeees he's in.

I, just like those Castleford supporters felt that the ball should have gone to David Plange but he put the bit betwen his teeth...and it was a try

Kevin Ward - best player I have ever seen

DSC04156_edited-1_thumb.jpg

The real Mick Gledhill is what you see on here, a Bradford fan ........, but deep down knows that Bradford are just not good enough to challenge the likes of Leeds & St Helens.

Leeds for me

A lot of Yorkshiremen believe that when God created the world, he made it with perfect balance.

He balanced the hot areas with the cold areas. the dry areas with the wet areas.

And, in creating Yorkshire, he created the most glorious place on earth - full of majestic beauty and sporting giants.........and for balance he created....... Lancashire.

I'm hoping for the following scenario.

Leeds leading by two points with minutes left on the clock. Wire have the ball on their own line and Ryan Bailey gets penalised for a chap shot. Wire work down field and following a Bailey missed tackle they camp on the Leeds line but can't quite get over. Leeds then bringing ball off their own line and Morley hammers Bailey who then knock's on, Wire pick up and score the winner :D

Should be a good final! Hopefully it will be a good showpiece for the game!

Nottingham Outlaws Rugby League

Harry Jepson Winners 2008

RLC Midlands Premier Champions 2006 & 2008

East Midlands Challenge Cup Winners 2005, 2006, 2007 & 2008

Rotterdam International 9's Cup Winners 2005

RLC North Midlands Champions 2003 & 2004

Even though we now have had a little sniff of success, other fans hate us, as you'd expect, like Wigan historically, Skints, Bradford and Leeds more recently.

OK, fans of sides not winning resent the guys who make it.

Been there, got the t-shirt etc.

I want to know why we were hated when we were not very good, which has been, being generous, since our last Regal final in '94?

Anyway, support who you want on the day, Wires will win it, by 8 points.

Edited by goldcard

Wires record breaking 10 match run: L 16-17 ; L 34-36 ; L 24-44 ; L 20-38 ; L 8-46; L 14-26 ; L 20-40 ; L 22-48 ; L 14-20 ; L 8-60. Thanks Jimmy.The Glamour Club. Apparently.

Captain Morgan Trophy Holders.(I still think we have the British Coal 9's trophy hidden somewhere, too...)

Ooooh, the Challenge Cup!!! Thank you Tony.....

And again!!!smith_morley_small.jpg

Tipping Competiton Challenged Shield Winner 2010

Leeds leading by two points with minutes left on the clock. Wire have the ball on their own line and Ryan Bailey gets penalised for a chap shot. Wire work down field and following a Bailey missed tackle they camp on the Leeds line but can't quite get over. Leeds then bringing ball off their own line and Morley hammers Bailey who then knock's on, Wire pick up and score the winner :D

I'm hoping for the following scenario;

I can't say... :dry:

Leeds leading by two points with minutes left on the clock. Wire have the ball on their own line and Ryan Bailey gets penalised for a chap shot. Leeds line but can't quite get over. Leeds then bringing ball off their own line and Morley hammers Bailey who then knock's on, Wire pick up and score the winner :D

Should be a good final! Hopefully it will be a good showpiece Wire work down field and following a Bailey missed tackle they camp on the for the game!

I hope so too. As a Wigan fan who bought tickets for the final (and taking 2 newbies there) back in March this year, I was hoping for a Warrington v Leeds final as opposed to a Saints v Catalans which would IMHO be the worst scenario from the semis from a neutral point of view.

I hope it's a cracker played in front of 80k + B)

I'm also hoping BBC showcase the occasion on their HD channel, but that might be asking a bit too much :dry:

Leeds leading by two points with minutes left on the clock. Wire have the ball on their own line and Ryan Bailey gets penalised for a chap shot.

Is that when you tackle a bloke instead of a bird, the "chap" shot.