Catalans Dragons v Warrington Wolves

12 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Catalans
    • Warrington
    • Draw

Quite. :rolleyes:

But before this last round the previous occasion we were on telly was ironically against Warrington at Odsal.

(Surprisingly Cas haven't featured on Sky since Murrayfield!)

But all I meant was the hoo-ha earlier when Sky chose Catalans v Crusaders instead of the game at Knowsley Road, now the decision has been vindicated, this next meeting of Mission Impossible is rightfully on Sky. :P

See your point now. :D .... I do feel for Cas though, Especially for KT ;)

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bet briers and his mates are now in the shakey period after saints easing 50 past wakey..bring it on..remember wires fans, WHO your bogey team is

Could have done without you men getting such a big win today, as it ate into our point diffeence advantage. You need to beat us by 18 to go 2nd.

Has it become twitchy bum time for all the wire fans that have booked rail tickets and hotel accomodation ? How presumptious.

How many have done that?

The only ones I know who have booked are going whether Warrington get there or not.

I clicked Monkeyman's link this morning to watch it.

Of course it was all in foreign, but I registered, got confirmation e-mails, clicked the links on those, and it didn't work.

I did get a very helpful message in French about why though.Fecked if I know what it meant, mind.

When I did my French O level 34 years ago, there was nothing about website registrations, and the like.

The old Grammar school system certainly sold me short.....

Saints next week, then the cup semi.

2 weeks which will make or break the season for us.

That monkey has to go soon, surely?

Wires record breaking 10 match run: L 16-17 ; L 34-36 ; L 24-44 ; L 20-38 ; L 8-46; L 14-26 ; L 20-40 ; L 22-48 ; L 14-20 ; L 8-60. Thanks Jimmy.The Glamour Club. Apparently.

Captain Morgan Trophy Holders.(I still think we have the British Coal 9's trophy hidden somewhere, too...)

Ooooh, the Challenge Cup!!! Thank you Tony.....

And again!!!smith_morley_small.jpg

Tipping Competiton Challenged Shield Winner 2010

How many have done that?

The only ones I know who have booked are going whether Warrington get there or not.

Thats me, got the ibis wembley hotel booked friday and saturday,and i'll wait until after the Semi before getting my ticket.

Funny 3owls mentions this, i remember the first year back at Wembley 2007 Cats / Saints, there must have been 5,000 Rhinos there that day :P

Thats me, got the ibis wembley hotel booked friday and saturday,and i'll wait until after the Semi before getting my ticket.

Funny 3owls mentions this, i remember the first year back at Wembley 2007 Cats / Saints, there must have been 5,000 Rhinos there that day :P

To be fair, booking a hotel is hardly being presumptious, as they can be cancelled free of charge. I would suspect that nobody has paid

There will be a few that's for sure, it's human nature and some are born gamblers. I remember sitting in a pub directly after we beat wigan in the quarters listening to four lads on the next table. Their plan was to listen to draw on the wednesday and if we got catalans one lad booked the train tickets and another one booked the match tickets, if it was saints or wire everything was on hold. I also remember a customer of mine booking a FLIGHT and hotel for the cup final when we were up against huddersfield in the semi of 2006. We'd murdered em away from home the same month and they were struggling. Guess what, he ended up flying down to watch huddersfield in the cup final that year not leeds. There will be a few from warrington taking a gamble believe me.
Hmm, think you may be under-estimating the tightness tbh!

Most people know that they won't be able to get rid of tickets as there are always plenty knocking around, and if you can't transfer or cancel your train/flights then you are pretty much giving money away. There is no real reason to gamble tbh as it is easy to get tickets. Hotels are well worth booking in advance and then cancelling if you don't make it as there is no cost (my parents have done that as watching neutral teams doesn't do it for them).

I think most people who have booked anything you have to pay in advance for will probably be attending either way,.

I had the experience of a lifetime in Perpignan this weekend

it was a privilege to get rat arsed and have so many laughs with such freindly people

thanks guys

cw

WELCOME TO THE ROYSTON VASEY SUPER LEAGUE 2015

Keeping it local