Briggs and Misi

elppaxr2i

Thank god that both are set to be confirmed as fev players in the next week or two according to the RL papers

Some of us tried to tell you months ago these signings were happening, now the whingers and the impatient on here can stop worrying and panicking now and get back to backing the club and all within it

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank god that both are set to be confirmed as fev players in the next week or two according to the RL papers

Some of us tried to tell you months ago these signings were happening, now the whingers and the impatient on here can stop worrying and panicking now and get back to backing the club and all within it

How blooming long have I been saying especially about Misi.............oh and did I tell you I'm kit sponsoring number 4........

Im Fev and im proud

Yes it must be in RL weekly if not in RL express R.E Briggs

You are one of the more impatient people on here with regards to news and/or club statements and im not the only one whos pulled you up on it and told you everything would come out in the wash given time

However im sure this excellent news weve all known for months will keep you happy for a week or two

You are one of the more impatient people on here with regards to news and/or club statements and im not the only one whos pulled you up on it and told you everything would come out in the wash given time

However im sure this excellent news weve all known for months will keep you happy for a week or two

so, according to you, it's still not official

joe mullaney is a god

the only good tiger is a stuffed tiger

oldrover.gif

I wont mention to James that your pack looks pretty weak then........ ;):tongue:

he probably knows like the rest of us your pretty clueless, only thing that i would think the fev pack lacks at the minute is a prop that can do the big minutes, and if rumours are correct he could already be training with us, the squads shaping up pretty nicely now and few more to come in a hear.

Featherstone Rovers are delighted to announce the signing of Samoan international Misi Taulapapa on a one year contract subject to Visa. The 33 year old started his professional career at New Zealand Warriors in 2006 where he made five times in the NRL before spending three years at Cronulla Sharks where he made 33 NRL appearances scoring seven tries. In 2010 Misi signed for Sheffield Eagles where he made a total of 168 appearances scoring 69 tries

Featherstone Rovers Head Coach Jon Sharp said “Misi is a really important signing for us and I’m delighted that he has opted to join Featherstone. He has explosive power and a very tough player. He’s vastly experienced in the Kingstone Press Championship and has considerable leadership qualities.

“He is a very fit bloke and I know he is really impressed with the facilities that we have at the Big Fella’s Stadium. He is a durable player and will bring a lot of quality to our side. Like all our signings in the close season, he has great enthusiasm and works very hard for himself and his team. I’m sure he will become a fans favourite once he pulls on a Rovers shirt.”

On signing for the club Misi Taulapapa said “I’m joining a really ambitious club and I can’t wait for the season to start. I was amazed when I first visited the club to meet Jon and saw the facilities at our disposal. To be honest, I was blown away that everything is in one place and we have a base that we can call home. It is definitely the best I’ve seen in rugby league and this will stand us in good stead as we prepare for 2016. It’s a big advantage for us and I think we will be a force to be reckoned with next year in the Kingstone Press Championship.

“Jon is a building a good squad and the boys seem enthusiastic and willing to listen and learn which is very important. First of all my ambitions are to train as hard as I can and get to know my new teammates. I’ve set some personal goals too and as long as we all work hard and have the right ethos than we can have a successful 2016.”

Im Fev and im proud

Featherstone Rovers are delighted to announce the signing of Samoan international Misi Taulapapa on a one year contract subject to Visa. The 33 year old started his professional career at New Zealand Warriors in 2006 where he made five times in the NRL before spending three years at Cronulla Sharks where he made 33 NRL appearances scoring seven tries. In 2010 Misi signed for Sheffield Eagles where he made a total of 168 appearances scoring 69 tries

Featherstone Rovers Head Coach Jon Sharp said “Misi is a really important signing for us and I’m delighted that he has opted to join Featherstone. He has explosive power and a very tough player. He’s vastly experienced in the Kingstone Press Championship and has considerable leadership qualities.

“He is a very fit bloke and I know he is really impressed with the facilities that we have at the Big Fella’s Stadium. He is a durable player and will bring a lot of quality to our side. Like all our signings in the close season, he has great enthusiasm and works very hard for himself and his team. I’m sure he will become a fans favourite once he pulls on a Rovers shirt.”

On signing for the club Misi Taulapapa said “I’m joining a really ambitious club and I can’t wait for the season to start. I was amazed when I first visited the club to meet Jon and saw the facilities at our disposal. To be honest, I was blown away that everything is in one place and we have a base that we can call home. It is definitely the best I’ve seen in rugby league and this will stand us in good stead as we prepare for 2016. It’s a big advantage for us and I think we will be a force to be reckoned with next year in the Kingstone Press Championship.

“Jon is a building a good squad and the boys seem enthusiastic and willing to listen and learn which is very important. First of all my ambitions are to train as hard as I can and get to know my new teammates. I’ve set some personal goals too and as long as we all work hard and have the right ethos than we can have a successful 2016.”

Welcome to Rovers Misi....great talent.

Welcome to Rovers Misi....great talent.

That No4 shirts looking good Maureen,,,a real quality signing

Since when has he been a centre? Must just be a number on his back.......

I think if we are honest then it would be fair to say that Sheffield had his best years and the past couple of seasons he has looked a shadow of the player that looked set for a move to SL about 4 or 5 years back. It will be interesting to see how he goes for you.

I think if we are honest then it would be fair to say that Sheffield had his best years and the past couple of seasons he has looked a shadow of the player that looked set for a move to SL about 4 or 5 years back. It will be interesting to see how he goes for you.

Merry Christmas ya filthy animal !!

Forza Fev

You signed all up and coming players this year

You.ll be able to see how they are going when Fax try to beat Fev at their tenth attempt at the Shay Ox boy. Merry Christmas to you and all at Fax.

he probably knows like the rest of us your pretty clueless, only thing that i would think the fev pack lacks at the minute is a prop that can do the big minutes, and if rumours are correct he could already be training with us, the squads shaping up pretty nicely now and few more to come in a hear.

Any clues who this prop might be? Going by what Sharp quoted in the press yesterday it didn't sound like we'd be making any more additions after Briggs and Misi but it would be great to get another forward in. 

Look on Total RL Oxy boy and see what Misi says. He may be 33 but he is still a class act in the championship which I hope he can show when we play your Fax pile. Marshall season has got no chance of being as good as in 2015. Hopefully......

It was just an observation, believe it or not I would have said the same if you had signed QLT another who I think is way past his best.

Im actually surprised that Fev have not stumped up some cash to get Barlow as its widely known that he wants out of Leigh and he has little chance of coming back to Fax like he wants. Good props seem to be very hard to come across at this level and its no surprise Campbell wanted to dip in his pocket for Alex Rowe.

It was just an observation, believe it or not I would have said the same if you had signed QLT another who I think is way past his best.

Im actually surprised that Fev have not stumped up some cash to get Barlow as its widely known that he wants out of Leigh and he has little chance of coming back to Fax like he wants. Good props seem to be very hard to come across at this level and its no surprise Campbell wanted to dip in his pocket for Alex Rowe.

batley turned down the offer for rowe

Still can't find the signing of Briggs in RL papers. Or am I being too impatient?

Archived