Home

George 1

Sim o n I asked security why your father was banned and was told he had pushed a steward down some stairs at an away match. If true I agree with the ban. Can anyone confirm or deny this. Dont shoot the messenger only what I was told

Sim o n I asked security why your father was banned and was told he had pushed a steward down some stairs at an away match. If true I agree with the ban. Can anyone confirm or deny this. Dont shoot the messenger only what I was told

"I can categorically state that I have never pushed a steward down any stairs at any sporting ground. This libellous statement is defamation of my character as is the slanderous insinuation by John Guildford that I have at any time bullied persons with learning difficulties. 

I expect a full written apology from persons/person circulating this false accusation"

Suggest you speak to security which is where it came from Gary. Nice to know its untrue. You have my apologies Gary.

You also posted those false accusations on the Press comments under a false name which has caused me a lot of damage.

If you had spoken to security it would have been resolved.

I suggest you leave it there Warwick.

http://www.alldesignandprint.co.uk

Printing & Graphic Design with Nationwide Service

Programmes Leaflets Cards Banners & Flags Letterheads Tickets Magazines Folders | Brand Identity plus much more

Official Matchday Programme Print & Design Partner to York City Knights, Heworth ARLFC, York Acorn RLFC & Hunslet RLFC

Official Player Sponsor of Marcus Stock for the 2020 Season

1/10 for effort.

I was told to let him in when I asked before match

Did the security at Bootham Crescent explain the importance of confidentiality, safety and the legal ramifications of dealing with the public at all Warwick? 

Personally, if members of staff at a sports ground (whether voluntary or paid) are openly spreading false rumours and naming the customers involved on social media I think they should be removed from their position.

I'll be contacting Chris Tock and Jason McGill at York City FC to express my concerns.

Programmes Leaflets Cards Banners & Flags Letterheads Tickets Magazines Folders | Brand Identity plus much more

Official Matchday Programme Print & Design Partner to York City Knights, Heworth ARLFC, York Acorn RLFC & Hunslet RLFC

Thought you were letting it lie Simon cant help yourself can you

Says the bloke who, for no reason, brought up an unsubstantiated rumour over 6 weeks since he first started it...

Initially I was shocked knowing your father and supporting the knights since 1980 and volunteering since 1994. I posted that so he would know why as club communication is poor. No comeback or denial was forth coming. I am glad its now cleared up dont know where the source came from ie who told security the reason why. We can only guess at that.

Archived