Uninteresting Trivial Facts

unless you make a circle of the dot above the i and shade that in..and tha may get dengue fever if ya do that ...

the dot over the "i" is a tittle.

And so the future begins...

and this creates tittle tattle. :D

Only among those whose minds are full of unpure thoughts. :happy:

A little sincerity is a dangerous thing, and a great deal of it is absolutely fatal. ~ Oscar Wilde

house flies are a bit cheeky today

Whilst I do not suffer fools gladly, I will always gladly make fools suffer

A man is getting along on the road of wisdom when he realises that his opinion is just an opinion

Right...I've been let down by two blokes, am missing a game of live rugby as a consequence....have spent the afternoon getting ready for nothing

You should have just turned up :P

You know how ###### i am at organising anything

Who was the other one, you hussy :D

A lot of Yorkshiremen believe that when God created the world, he made it with perfect balance.

He balanced the hot areas with the cold areas. the dry areas with the wet areas.

And, in creating Yorkshire, he created the most glorious place on earth - full of majestic beauty and sporting giants.........and for balance he created....... Lancashire.

You should have just turned up :P

You know how ###### i am at organising anything

Who was the other one, you hussy :D

:lol: is this your way of getting revenge for mutts text to smiler?

A man is getting along on the road of wisdom when he realises that his opinion is just an opinion

I didnt see his text to smiler though he did mention something yesterday morning in the spoons we were in before the semi final :P

A lot of Yorkshiremen believe that when God created the world, he made it with perfect balance.

He balanced the hot areas with the cold areas. the dry areas with the wet areas.

And, in creating Yorkshire, he created the most glorious place on earth - full of majestic beauty and sporting giants.........and for balance he created....... Lancashire.

I didnt see his text to smiler though he did mention something yesterday morning in the spoons we were in before the semi final :P

OK...you're forgiven...lets stay friends...give me a hug

It's too bloody hot. :angry2:

to get any form of sleep...yes :(

to get any form of sleep...yes :(

Just for anything really. I hate being too hot, it makes me very very grumpy. :angry:

A little sincerity is a dangerous thing, and a great deal of it is absolutely fatal. ~ Oscar Wilde