Newcastle Thunder v Raiders

foggieraider13

Given that Thunder are reckoned to be contenders. How did we shape up?

Bearing in mind we are struggling with injuries should we be optimistic or have we reasons to worry?

Ron Banks

Midlands Hurricanes and Barrow

I  was only making a valid view on a forum i sat in their stand and there were not 1500 in attendance the only queue at 2.40 was at the cash turnstiles hardly anybody going through the ticket only entrance.and a staff comment about the tickets

I was not disparaging the kids or the Thunder performance just pointing out what i felt was part of our failings. I didnt ramble on about dissecting components of the game . Only referred to our weakness in  our goal kicking , it was six tries to 5 fact , both sides converting 36-30

I enjoyed the game and my rare day out at your stadium.

Someone always looking to put us down, you dont know how many tickets were free etc, at the end of the day crowd could of been 300 people would say thats awful etc, we get 1522 and your talking about free tickets jesus christ who cares, there was lots of youngsters in attendance which is great to see and it shows people in the north east do like rugby league also a few falcons fans there nice of them to come and watch with them saying they will definatly be back to watch us again, 2 very good sides who will be up there come the end of the season for sure i liked you guys played well, say score could of been 36-30?...1st half do you remember our fullback yesterday jordan meads he attempts to restart the game by tapping the ball on his foot though somehow it hits his foot and falls on the floor crazy stuff so you collect and score from that mistake never seen that happen before though meads made up for it with fantastic pass to tali to score just before half time hooter though that mistake gifted you a try it would of been our set of 6 though he knocked it on after tapping ball on his foot to restart the game haha, also to the chap who thought it was ok to smoke in the stand, bang out of order when he was told before game that he could not smoke in the stand, anyway all the best for the season until you next play us,boom boom thunder army!!!

Thunder fans, well done , for a great performance and attendance ,if there is going to be 1500 there every game you will have the higest attendance in the league  no problem .

great to see the game being promoted as it should be with children ,come parents and family .

for to long the thunder have been down the bottom of the league ,but now hopefully you have a very hands on coach and players who so far have shown to be up to the task

just because our team got well beat lets give the thunder the credit they deserve.

keep up the good work and hope to see you down craven park for round two

jcd

Archived