Pitch Inspection

stuart56

kempton have no worries for their fixture....some good racing to be had!!....hopefully preceeded by some good rugby

Twenty minutes before a gig, he dons the suit and walks out as though he's on his way to a caning from the headmaster, Except its Angus that does the whipping!!

It may not be the pitch we have to worry about, but for health and safety reasons its what the terracing is like, and if its deemed dangerous, then i cannot see a game been played.

Im Fev and im proud

Well i drove past the ground this morning on the way home and i can say the ground looks in a right state

Been honest there is no chance of this game been on :(

Still waiting for the Dewsbury pitch inspection result otherwise it's Cas v Bradford or Leeds v Wakefield and I ain't going to them under any circumstances.

If you're really stuck Phil, you can come and watch me make a fool of myself on the Wii that Santa brought me. Haven't found a Rugby game yet but managed to fail impressively at everything else. :D

< - Always remember, without experiencing the lows you don't really appreciate the highs - >

Cheers for the news Stuart, are we looking at playing it new years day?

not a bad idea....or next weekend indeed.....dont think donny have got owt lined up either

There are no strangers at Post Office Road, only friends who haven't met.

Am I right to assume that the Yorkshire Cup Final match is cancelled tomorrow as well then?

Believe there is to be a pitch inspection early Sunday morning.

Bob.

Be a luv and post the result of the pitch inspection on here for the Shilo match, will you ?

Trekking over from Selby if it's on...

Many thanks.

Yes. Featherstone CEO just confirmed game as on.

http://www.featherstonerovers.net/2009/1index.htm

< - Always remember, without experiencing the lows you don't really appreciate the highs - >