RFL defies Sturgeon's Law

JohnM

As any fule kno', Sturgeon's Law states  "ninety percent of everything is ######".  

As the season draws to a close, its clear from so many posts on here that the RFL has done what no other organisation has ever achieved: it has defied this law. In fact " 100% of everything is ######".  The RFL; anything and everything to do with internationals ( Time, date, place, ticketing, prices, team selection and more), Sky payments, coverage and commentators, salary cap, anything to do with P and R, 3 x 8, Salford, Leigh, Wigan,  Hull KR, the disciplinary panel and it decisions, referees and their decisions, and probably many other things too numerous to mention.

However, it's made for very entertaining reading. When I'm feeling down, all I have to do is read some of the more rabid posts and it cheers me up no end!!   :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh: 

You forgot about...

"How could the RFL allow a cr ap team like Hull FC to win the Challenge Cup?".

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

What's Peter Roe doing these days?, salt of the earth that bloke, perhaps he could cure some of the RFL's problems.

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

Do you understand irony John?

He probably faces it with steely determination whilst thinking you're just brassy !

My wife complains I selfishly stop her fulfilling her true ambition -

she really wants to be a rich widow

Archived