Continental Lights - Catalans Dragons History in English

RS

Great new book out on the Catalan Dragons which I have read called Continental Lights which is essentially the Catalans Dragons History. Fairly rare in that it is a French RL book written in English. I do believe the author is one of more respected contributors on this forum. 

Great new book out on the Catalan Dragons which I have read called Continental Lights which is essentially the Catalans Dragons History. Fairly rare in that it is a French RL book written in English. I do believe the author is one of more respected contributors on this forum. 

Parky?

rldfsignature.jpg

RS, I cannot spot it on the Dragons' online shop.  Any idea where and how I could buy a copy?  Also, does it have the author's name on it, and if so, who is it?  Thanks.

It's audois, great book, he sent me a copy because he was happy with my input into french junior rl and french rl! I was touched!

It's only available in the club shop or via audois,

Damn, I was just about to set off to the bookies to place a bet that it was Garry Schofield...

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Get it onto Kindle! It amazes me what gets published on there and this book is probably ten times better.

I'm saying this because I have so many books and not much space. As a result I am throwing away as many books as possible and not buying any new ones except on kindle unless I absolutely have to do.

Get it onto Kindle! It amazes me what gets published on there and this book is probably ten times better.

I'm saying this because I have so many books and not much space. As a result I am throwing away as many books as possible and not buying any new ones except on kindle unless I absolutely have to do.

I completely agree with this. I also have limited shelf space and, while I like traditional paper books, I have to ration myself to just those titles that are not available on Kindle.

It also puts your work in a massive potential marketplace, with no distribution costs.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Merci fellow Audois - Rod, Tim and Alan - every little helps, keep'em coming!

"It involves matters much greater than drafting the new rules...the original and existing games have their own powerful appeal to their players and public and have the sentiments which history inspires"  - Harold 'Jersey' Flegg 1933

"Just as we had been Cathars, we were treizistes, men apart."  - Jean Roque, Calendrier-revue du Racing-Club Albigeois, 1958-1959

Si tu( Remi Casty) devais envoyer un fax au Président Guasch? " Un grand bravo pour ce que vous avez fait,et merci de m 'avoir embarqué dans cette aventure"

gallery_02-am31503_5b827265940b7_.jpg

Merci fellow Audois - Rod, Tim and Alan - every little helps, keep'em coming!

I'll be getting a copy on my next visit to Brutus!

All the best audois!

2 warning points:kolobok_dirol:  Non-Political

Mark - I'll send you the details.

"It involves matters much greater than drafting the new rules...the original and existing games have their own powerful appeal to their players and public and have the sentiments which history inspires"  - Harold 'Jersey' Flegg 1933

"Just as we had been Cathars, we were treizistes, men apart."  - Jean Roque, Calendrier-revue du Racing-Club Albigeois, 1958-1959

Si tu( Remi Casty) devais envoyer un fax au Président Guasch? " Un grand bravo pour ce que vous avez fait,et merci de m 'avoir embarqué dans cette aventure"

• 2 weeks later...

Copies now available at Waterstones in Warrington and Philip Howard Books in Leeds.

Hopefully soon at Wigan RLFC Club Shop.

Archived