Danny Morrow Banned!

steve75

if he had been a super duper league gym monkey he would have got a slap on the wrist and the fine would have been half a lager and a packet of crisps

Lee Morton

Raiders have risen from the ashes

• 2 weeks later...

If anyone saw last nights Saints game you would have seen a tackle by Luke Walsh as bad if not worse than that of Morrow, it only deservd 10mins in the bin.  Let's see how the RFL rewards his effort next week.   :rtfm:

Some intereting views on the Saints Forum over the Walsh 'tackle' (?), they range from it wasn't even a penalty to perhaps a one match ban, yes ONE, and the feeling there is no way he could receive anymore with only 5 games of the season to go.

Why am I thinking of money and Sky Sports, surely the RFL couldn't be influenced by any of this, hmnnnn. 

Iv got to agree Shawy,they weren't comparable,Walsh picked the attacker up and in my opinion threw him to the floor landing on his back,it was doubtful it as a penalty,Danny's incident was nasty looking and the bloke was drilled head first into the ground,I thought Danny was really unlucky as he hit him with a great shot but it looked from where I was that the joining defender added extra force and it tipped the attacker over onto his head/neck,it's a real shame Danny is going to miss a few as he was looking a real threat on our right side.

How about David Taylor in the Catalan V Hull game last Thursday?  He's already been charged on two previous occasions this season, his punishment for the first two being just one game, what should happen with the third time, a week at Pontins in Bognor.

Surely full-time professionals, with full-time training should have the greater skills than those expected of players within our league and when committing the same offence should receive greater punishment, I still believe Danny was hard done to. 

The link works fine Michael, it's interesting the 'tackle' only carries a possible 2 matches.  I forgot about his attempts to help Lomax get a bit of dirt out of his eye the previous week, watch this space 

Archived