Jo Taira

Pedro

I see that Jo has been given a 5 match ban and fined £75. "This tribunal feel this was a reckless act and under the circumstances are going outside the Grading with the intention to impose a 6 match suspension. However taking into account the players plea of guilt the tribunal feel this can be reduced to 5 matches and a £75 fine."

I wonder how many matches the Toulouse player who allegedly bit Galbraith will get if he gets charged.

That's a real blow, I think the incident was effected by Mr Betts League Express article if I'm honest. His rant after the Widnes game brought the incident to the fore, Jo was always going to be on a loser after this article was published. But to be fair Killer also said it wasn't a good incident either, so fair cop, Jo will just have to learn. In all honesty I just couldn't see it as my view was obscured

Ryan Bradley was quoted in an article in this weeks League Express about the Toulouse tactics, poor refereeing on the day and how we never ever seem to get a fair rub of the green with RFL. Let see if the RFL take as much notice of this article.

As you say Pedro its will be really interesting to see how Sunday's biting incident is dealt with, I'm sure our match analysis team will also be pouring through the video to pick up on any of the alleged gouging that went on, so lets see.

But knowing the RFL I wouldn't be surprised if Galbraith ends up with a one game ban for simulation, even if the main stand could see the marks and blood on his arm from the wound.

34 players in Mondays RL Express that were up before the disciplinary including Joe. A Newcastle player got four games for a " dangerous throw ". Joe was " Charged ".

The other 32 got nothing for alleged offences such as - late tackle, high tackle, use of the knee, tripping, dangerous contact etc. NINE players from the St Helens v Catalans game were cited - guess what - all of them got off.

Smacks of the Tony Suffolk incident last season. It gets built up in the press and our player gets a very severe sentence as a result of the publicity. It makes me tired- Betts was no angel as a player. Maybe he's forgotten that.

Archived