OLDHAM 38                         RAMS 16

Ashton 6min                            Grant 41,51                 

Owen 19  65                            Reynolds g 41

Palfrey 19 22 28 37 44            Teanby 76

Langtree 22 37                        Sykes 76 g

Ward 44

Clay 71

FULL TIME

Sykes does more work with his mouth than he does with his hands and feet but your discipline was abysmal at times ref got fed up with the back chat.

chappy

I wouldn't normally say this but if I was a Dewsbury fan I'd be bitterly disappointed in the team in their all round performance. Leaning on a player during a tackle, couple of high tackles that I spotted and running off at the mouth. Your players need a talking to about discipline. You have a right to be cheesed off.

I wouldn't normally say this but if I was a Dewsbury fan I'd be bitterly disappointed in the team in their all round performance. Leaning on a player during a tackle, couple of high tackles that I spotted and running off at the mouth. Your players need a talking to about discipline. You have a right to be cheesed off.

I agree with most of it,apart from leaning on a player during a tackle? I don't get that one.

Yep, can't disagree with any of that.

Did anyone hear Morrison's reaction to the performance? I am afraid that he has to take most of the blame for today. We sign a stack of players then put our best centre in the second row and a loose forward at prop. Both puzzling and concerning.

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

Yep, can't disagree with any of that.

Did anyone hear Morrison's reaction to the performance? I am afraid that he has to take most of the blame for today. We sign a stack of players then put our best centre in the second row and a loose forward at prop. Both puzzling and concerning.

Well said BSJ. We were close to him today and he seemed to v remote from the players too. Reminded me of WJ the way players were dealt with as they came off.

Result was a big surprise if I'm honest good on ya Oldham and oh dear what pity dewsbury my heart bleeds :lol:

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

So your conclusions on Sykesy thus far is..... ???

Scored cracking try against swinton but needs to be at centre for me. We will give you him and 5 clones if you send Thacks back.

Wish i would of stayed pathetic perfomance players and coaching staff need to have a hard look at themselves.

Don't sweat it you did the same against Hunslet last season and Morro sorted it :download:

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

Don't sweat it you did the same against Hunslet last season and Morro sorted it :download:

Not really PM, we were very lucky in at least three narrow wins against relegation candidates last year and finished sixth in a very ordinary division with a better squad. Undoubtedly the dogs will do their usual trick of beating good sides and then kicking themselves in the nads when they meet teams like swinton and Worky. One things for sure  though - our relative table positions will be reversed this season. Well done on Sunday BTW, good result.  ;)

Censorship ends in logical completeness when nobody is allowed to read any books except the books that nobody reads.

George Bernard Shaw.

Undoubtedly the dogs will do their usual trick of beating good sides and then kicking themselves in the nads when they meet teams like swinton and Worky. /quote]

Thats exactly what I said to the wife as we left the mount yesterday funnily enough.

"you never win a game unless you beat the guy in front of you. The score on the board doesn’t mean a thing. That’s for the fans. You’ve got to win the war with the man in front of you. You’ve got to get your man." - Vince Lombardi.

Undoubtedly the dogs will do their usual trick of beating good sides and then kicking themselves in the nads when they meet teams like swinton and Worky. /quote]

Thats exactly what I said to the wife as we left the mount yesterday funnily enough.

Disagree. Two professional half backs and a great coach.

I fully expect that doggies will be challenging for top places whilst we will be battling at the bottom.

You will take all six points off us that's for sure. .

ame="il cattivo" post="3278548" timestamp="1456135141"]

I know you probably mean Brambani and Walker there, but what Brambani seems to do is get the best out of Southernwood. It is like getting a new player.

I was discussing your lot with piggy's mate before the match and neither of us expected your result. You will be back, you have too much quality and depth not to be.

Disagree. Two professional half backs and a great coach.

I fully expect that doggies will be challenging for top places whilst we will be battling at the bottom.

You will take all six points off us that's for sure. .

Archived