24 Jun: CCQF: Warrington Wolves v Widnes Vikings KO 8pm (BBC)

Who will win?  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Warrington Wolves
    • Widnes Vikings

Discuss Warrington Wolves v Widnes Vikings here.

League Express is on sale every Monday, in shops (UK only), on print subscription (worldwide) and online for desktop, tablet and smartphone
Follow us on Twitter/X @leagueexpress and TikTok @leagueexpress
Like us on Facebook - www.facebook.com/rugbyleagueexpress

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BBC coverage under way. giving this match 25 minutes' more build-up than Sky did for last night's tie.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

The weather looks, er, lovely...

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Jack Hughes gets the first try!

Ralph Waldo Emerson

The James Child Show.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

Widnes aren't getting much penetration, but it is still only 6:0.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Pretty dreadful up to now.

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

That was obviously entirely accidental, so why not a Widnes scrum and why on report?

Kurt Gidley is miked up for this one, which actually makes more sense than putting on a prop forward.

If only they'd had the technology in Alex Murphy's day. ;) 

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Possible leveller for the Chemics?

6:6, thanks to a bit of quick thinking from mellor.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Bam! That turned around fast!

And another try right under the posts, so a likely 6:12 score to come.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

The negative side of Sandow?

My word, the game turns in an instant.

Archived