RFL Survey - Test of endurance

Got an email through about a RFL survey. Thought I'd give it a bash and do my bit. It was like a war of attrition with some ridiculously complicated questions.

15 minutes in and I bailed out at the bizarre Huddersfield seat selection quiz which seemed to go on forever. How many completed surveys are they going to get with this kind of design?  I need a lie down I only seemed to get to 60% in.

Anyone else have a crack at this?

Ditto

I think you may have got further than me. Once it got through the What price do I consider a ticket a fair price, expensive etc section it seemed to go on a constant loop about which price ticket would I buy for an England game at Old Trafford. I stuck with it through that only to start getting the same questions for I think it was the Magic Weekend at OP.

I'd be surprised if anyone actually gets to the end of this survey which is a shame because the idea behind it is probably a good one 

100% League 0% Union

Just because I don't know doesn't mean I don't understand

Well I completed it :) 

It wasn't exactly user-friendly though and couldn't cope with nuance. How far in advance do I buy tickets for big games? Well it depends. Internationals are totally different to club games, especially club games involving my team but there only one catchall option.

As for those interminable stadium map/price category questions though ... :nono:

It wasn't exactly user-friendly though ...........

Maybe as Parky says I'm a Marketing novice, a business innocent but surely any survey worth its weight should be first and foremost " user friendly"?

2 warning points:kolobok_dirol:  Non-Political

I've not see it, but would be interested if anyone could share a link?

I know the types of pricing questions you mean for the England game and they do seem a bit strange.  To be fair pretty much every research technique to find optimal price is flawed in some way.

Got an email through about a RFL survey. Thought I'd give it a bash and do my bit. It was like a war of attrition with some ridiculously complicated questions.

15 minutes in and I bailed out at the bizarre Huddersfield seat selection quiz which seemed to go on forever. How many completed surveys are they going to get with this kind of design?  I need a lie down I only seemed to get to 60% in.

Agree completely, I bailed out when I got to the Old Trafford seat selection quiz and so you got further than I was prepared to go.

15 minutes in and I bailed out at the bizarre Huddersfield seat selection quiz which seemed to go on forever. How many completed surveys are they going to get with this kind of design? I need a lie down I only seemed to get to 60% in.

Stuck with it and finished it. Yea!

It seemed totally contradictory to me. It established that I would be suspicious of a cheap price because there must be something amiss.

It then offered various options including ridiculously cheap prices for seats I had sat in before and knew they were OK. I said I'd happily sit there.

What they will make of that I don't know.

It was interesting though that they were asking about pricing for Magic at both Coventry and the Olympic Stadium.

Had another endurance quiz from the RFL today on my experience at Magic in Newcastle.

It was bonkers with the tickable answers not coinciding with anything we did. There was no "not applicable" answers nor a way of explaining what I actually did.

What it did bring home to me though was how much it all cost when it made me add it all up.

A May bank holiday Magic was also being explored.

Archived