A new home ?

Big Doug

It pains me as a Hornets supporter to try to help Oldham but here goes.

Having read posting after posting over the years about your ground how about Thomas's suggestion.

I have just heard that the 2nd and 3rd team at Oldham Rugby Union have just folded leaving them with just one team. If that is the case they might be looking for income to replace what previously can in. An approach by you lads might be looked on as an answer to what will be a financial problem for them.

I will leave you with that idea. It would be nice if it happened and helped both clubs.

:girlwerewolf:  :girldevil: 

I  HAVE NEVER GONE TO BED WITH AN UGLY WOMAN. BUT I HAVE WOKEN UP WITH A FEW

It pains me as a Hornets supporter to try to help Oldham but here goes.

Having read posting after posting over the years about your ground how about Thomas's suggestion.

I have just heard that the 2nd and 3rd team at Oldham Rugby Union have just folded leaving them with just one team. If that is the case they might be looking for income to replace what previously can in. An approach by you lads might be looked on as an answer to what will be a financial problem for them.

I will leave you with that idea. It would be nice if it happened and helped both clubs.

I mentioned this on another thread Big Doug. I think its a good idea.

Archived