Middle 8 fixtures

Anyone know when they are released? Bit of a joke that we dont know the generic structure for each week regardless of who it is (e.g. When C1 are home and away)

The fixture format is the same as last year - it's on RFL website

There isn't a set week by week plan as I guess some clubs have to liase with landlords over use of the ground

There isn't a set week by week plan as I guess some clubs have to liase with landlords over use of the ground

I think this is a poor excuse and we shouldnt be held back by clubs sharing (of which I think there is only Fartown). Late announcement of fixtures has a really big impact on crowds because there is little chance to plan around it. I'm trying to plan some visits up to Leigh but its really hard to try and book holidays and buy rail tickets cheap

I think this is a poor excuse and we shouldnt be held back by clubs sharing (of which I think there is only Fartown). Late announcement of fixtures has a really big impact on crowds because there is little chance to plan around it. I'm trying to plan some visits up to Leigh but its really hard to try and book holidays and buy rail tickets cheap

How can you announce fixtures when you don't know the teams involved?

Fixturres released on July 27th According to the London Broncos website

How are you booking a train to Leigh?

Mock not - The town has a Railway Street if not a railway station...

It also has a street called Back Salford but I thought I would not mention that... oops.., :blush:

When the pinch comes the common people will turn out to be more intelligent than the clever ones. I certainly hope so.

George Orwell

image.png.5fe5424fdf31c5004e2aad945309f68e.png

You either own NFTs or women’s phone numbers but not both

http://www.therfl.co.uk/rlnewera

Check out upcoming international fixtures and highlights of past matches at http://rlfixtures.weebly.com

St Albans Centurions International Liaison Officer and former Medway Dragons Wheelchair RL player.

Leeds Rhinos, St Albans Centurions y Griffons Madrid fan. Also follow (to a lesser extent) Catalans Dragons, London Broncos, South Sydney Rabbitohs, Jacksonville Axemen, Vrchlabi Mad Squirrels, København Black Swans, Red Star Belgrade and North Hertfordshire Crusaders.

Moderator of the International board

I was assuming that they would start on the same weekend as the semis, as they will be on sky. Is there a week off then?

It won't be the same weekend as the semis as all the super 8s will be starting at the same time

Check out upcoming international fixtures and highlights of past matches at http://rlfixtures.weebly.com

St Albans Centurions International Liaison Officer and former Medway Dragons Wheelchair RL player.

Leeds Rhinos, St Albans Centurions y Griffons Madrid fan. Also follow (to a lesser extent) Catalans Dragons, London Broncos, South Sydney Rabbitohs, Jacksonville Axemen, Vrchlabi Mad Squirrels, København Black Swans, Red Star Belgrade and North Hertfordshire Crusaders.

Moderator of the International board

I hope they let Leigh hand-pick their fixtures so we won't get all this moaning again when they get hammered. Everyone plays everyone, the order doesn't matter!

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

I hope they let Leigh hand-pick their fixtures so we won't get all this moaning again when they get hammered. Everyone plays everyone, the order doesn't matter!

Yes it does. If you are a championship team play the SL clubs all in a row at the beginning, this is more of a disadvantage than mixed fixtures

Why should anyone have an advantage - it's a league not Wimbledon. As I've said before didn't do the Bulls any harm to play all 4 SL teams in a row last time.

SQL Honours

Play off mini league winner - 2002. Bronze Medalist - 2003. Big Split Group Winner - 2006. Minor Stupidship - 2005, 2006. Cup Silver Medalist - 2008, 2009

CHAMPION - 2005, 2009, 2010

Why should anyone have an advantage - it's a league not Wimbledon. As I've said before didn't do the Bulls any harm to play all 4 SL teams in a row last time.

Two things:

1/ The Bulls did not play all 4 SL clubs in succesion at the beginning. They had already won one game at home against Sheffield

2/ Actually I think maybe it did do the Bulls harm because it would have tired them. They may have finished higher with a normal sequence of championship then SL etc.

1/ The Bulls did not play all 4 SL clubs in succesion at the beginning. They had already won one game at home against Sheffield

So what? They still had to play them. Leigh had played 20-odd Championship teams in a row in the league before that. Hardly a standing start.

SQL Honours

Play off mini league winner - 2002. Bronze Medalist - 2003. Big Split Group Winner - 2006. Minor Stupidship - 2005, 2006. Cup Silver Medalist - 2008, 2009

CHAMPION - 2005, 2009, 2010

Leigh fans really need to stop whinging about the fixture sequence. They could have looked at it and decided that all they needed to do was beat the other Championship teams and then focus on the one-off game.

"I am the avenging angel; I come with wings unfurled, I come with claws extended from halfway round the world. I am the God Almighty, I am the howling wind. I care not for your family; I care not for your kin. I come in search of terror, though terror is my own; I come in search of vengeance for crimes and crimes unknown. I care not for your children, I care not for your wives, I care not for your country, I care not for your lives." - (c) Jim Boyes - "The Avenging Angel"

Archived