I'm giddy as a 13 year old school girl...

Tonka

At a Justin Beiber concert.

I bloody love the internationals, even if we usually end up losing horribly.

My Saturday is shaping up to look like this (I can't go to the match as I have a 2 week old and feel a day at the match is a bit unfair):

7:30 - get up and go for a run whilst the family snoozes (its about the only time I get the chance, believe me)

9 - 11:30 - breakfast, shower and dress the clan. Try to talk about rugby league, the England line up etc with the wife. Get ignored.

11:30 - take daughter to gymnastics. Try to talk to wife again about the match. Maybe she'll ask if Sam Tomkins is playing, comment that he looks like someone off Deep Space Nine

1:00 - back at the ranch, huge bacon sandwiches

2:00 - get the telly on. THEY CAN ALL DO WHAT THEY LIKE, THE RUGBY'S ON.

[Change nappies, intercept older daughter's wayward behaviour, specifics TBC]

2:30 - OK QUIET EVERYONE ITS THE ANTHEMS / HAKA

2:30 - 4:15 - watch England batter NZ 42 - 10

4:15 - close of business - feel fantastic

Well that's how I imagine it anyway...

My Saturday is shaping up to look like this (I can't go to the match as I have a 2 week old and feel a day at the match is a bit unfair):

7:30 - get up and go for a run whilst the family snoozes (its about the only time I get the chance, believe me)

9 - 11:30 - breakfast, shower and dress the clan. Try to talk about rugby league, the England line up etc with the wife. Get ignored.

11:30 - take daughter to gymnastics. Try to talk to wife again about the match. Maybe she'll ask if Sam Tomkins is playing, comment that he looks like someone off Deep Space Nine

Odo. Tomkins looks like Odo!

My sentiments exactly. Sometimes don't want them to start because I don't want them to be over. I think if we played regularly throughout the year I may feel differently but this feels like this is "my" part of the season.

Will be humming Jerusalem from about 8am and just take it from there. This is simply the most exciting time of the year for me RL-wise and I think I have started threads like this in previous years too lol.

Archived