New Score Board

Michael Ashton

I agree, Michael. All in all, yet another nice little ground improvement, and for not a lot of money (I presume), though I have a couple of minor observations:

1. It couldn't be seen easily from the Raiders Bar area (too narrow an angle), hence not visible from all areas of the ground.
  2. Perhaps the manual scoreboard currently located in that corner of the ground should now be moved to a different location? Behind the posts on the railings at the Duke St end perhaps?
  3. With my poor eyesight the intensity of the luminosity of the LEDs made it difficult to read! Anyone else experience this? I wonder if it could be "dimmed" ever so slightly?

Very minor quibbles (I just like moaning :tongue:).

Sorry I should have said it was paid for by Pipework Services. I think I've go that  right, Dave

I remember a thread from a few years ago suggesting an electronic scoreboard, but it was deemed way down on the list of priorities at the time, given the state of the ground (and finances!).

Hats off to Pipework Services and a big thanks :biggrin:

here here excellent addition cheers to Pipework Services

Lee Morton

Raiders have risen from the ashes

Big thanks to PPS for providing the club with the scoreboard and to FSL scoreboards for manufacturing. 

With regards to placement, PPS & the club decided that there would be the best place to put it (for power) and so that the most people could see it. Unfortunately, where ever we would put it, there would be somewhere where it couldn't be seen, so we have put it in what we feel is the best place.

And if i get time, I will have a look Dave, the scoreboard has a brightness setting, but I have only just figured out how to set the time so i'm unsure how to change the brightness! I will see what i can do though :)

Archived