Kit launch & meet the squad gathering

RogerT

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Keep this date free in your diary if poss.

The Home kit will be launched and Ravensport will have kit for sale as well as taking orders for Christmas.

All players will attend after training to be officially given their squad numbers.

Season tickets also for sale.

Bar open from 7pm onwards.

Player sponsorship will be outlined with a slight difference this year ahead of an Away kit launch in January on a date to be confirmed later.

Hope to see you there.

Friday December the 2nd at 19.30hrs in the Ron Earnshaw lounge.

can you confirm that Roger ?
"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to determine whether or not they are genuine" ....Abraham Lincoln 1809-1865..

Whats the date kev ?

what is todays date ?...or the date of the Kit launch & squad meeting ?
"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to determine whether or not they are genuine" ....Abraham Lincoln 1809-1865..

So for 6 years you've gone to the works xmas do

Is it compulsory to attend??

Change is as good as a rest ;)

Its not compulsory but its the only time you see people smile at our place, and its free so that sweetens the deal somewhat for a tight fisted Batelian like myself. 

I'm trying to embrace the Christmas spirit this year which should get my pass stamped for the match on boxing day, which as we all know is the true meaning of Christmas.

What we're dealing with here is a complete lack of respect for the law

That's what I where saying Coolie, are you coming along for some cheap beer.

Cheers Roger.

where are they doing cheap beer Roger ?

Rogers usual watering hole is the bar in Harvey Nics!

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

Harvey Nichols Roger!! You know the place that sells the posh stuff, Don't try and kid us on you don't shop there for your designer gear  :buba:

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived