Scotland's 4N fixtures

I am not normally one for a whinge but I've just clocked that Scotland are playing no games at home.  They appear to have got round this by Scotland being the away team for all three games, presumably on the basis that the tournament is being held in England.

It just looks really weak, doesn't it?  At least try and pretend there is a following in Scotland (or give it the opportunity) rather than having games in Workington and Hull like that's near enough.

I can see that the organisers have to balance things but it doesn't look good.

Back to the rugby

Changing topics, at present I'd have a back row of Whitehead, Bateman and Burgess for England, if the games were tomorrow...

• 2 weeks later...

Scotland v Nz in Workington is fairly close to the border.. Or is this a dressing room thing?

We are Robin.. and we fight ..

Total newbie to this forum and Rugby League - apologies for stupid questions and sounding like I don't know what I'm on with.. I probably don't (yet..) but that's why I'm here

Archived