batley 2017 shirt

9' oller

With the possibility of 3 or 5 replica purchases in my household its something that needs christmas consideration/budgeting for.

Are we aiming to have these available for christmas. Do the qualifiers shirts still hold substance..

'Shaw cross juniors, Birkenshaw, Mirfield, Heckmondwike Panthers, Stainland Stags and then the Heavy woolen donkeys... WARDY, STOZZA, GT, KARL OR KEAR MUST OF DROPPED A DIGIT FROM MY MOBILE NUMBER! :clapping:

I'd like to see the re-introduction of something approaching the cerise shirt with the fawn rings,maybe reversing the colours. Wasn't struck on last year's, looked more retro than retro.

Are we aiming to have these available for christmas.

it depends which Christmas you are talking about ....2016 or 2017 ?
"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to determine whether or not they are genuine" ....Abraham Lincoln 1809-1865..

Now now!

Ravensport are responsible for nearly every amateur team strip around which isnt bad for a family run business.

A bit of an update is all im asking

'Shaw cross juniors, Birkenshaw, Mirfield, Heckmondwike Panthers, Stainland Stags and then the Heavy woolen donkeys... WARDY, STOZZA, GT, KARL OR KEAR MUST OF DROPPED A DIGIT FROM MY MOBILE NUMBER! :clapping:

Oh, and seeing as we're the only good thing Batley's got going for it, could we have the Floreat Industria town crest back on the shirt maybe on the right of the chest.

• 1 month later...

not sure under which topic to ask this..as its so far off topic

but when did we sell a metal badge or Pin with the words

"Batley Bulldogs In Life In Death and For Eternity badge" ??

http://www.ebay.ie/itm/Batley-Bulldogs-In-Life-In-Death-and-For-Eternity-badge-/162300173699?

"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to determine whether or not they are genuine" ....Abraham Lincoln 1809-1865..

I hope we keep last years home strip that we did so well in.

I think it was the contents rather than the packaging Roger.

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

the opening hours at Ravensport  are.....8.30 to 4.30 Monday to Thursday.... and Friday 8.30 to 3.30

I bought last years Shirt up at the Mount....it was a Season Ticket and Merchandise day....

I take it we are not having the same this year ?.....

was the meet the players night the only chance to buy a shirt at the Mount.....pre Christmas ?

• 4 weeks later...

Phone wallpaper of new strips

BatleyBulldogs2017.jpg

BatleyBulldogs 2017.jpg

"you never win a game unless you beat the guy in front of you. The score on the board doesn’t mean a thing. That’s for the fans. You’ve got to win the war with the man in front of you. You’ve got to get your man." - Vince Lombardi.

Archived