Player recruitment

rossco123

What do we think about the players joining so far, I think the time was right for some fresh faces as long as we are not replacing them with fresh faces all through the season. Fans need to build a bond with a team and not be wondering who the new faces are week in week out. Team spirit only grows in a settled team, I know injuries play a part but let's stick fundamentally to a settled team and have some identity again like a few years ago , anyone agree with me

Very happy with the signings. No dual registration will give us a chance to build a settled team with a real sense of identity.

The club have just announced Earl Hurst has resigned for next year so the news just keeps getting better!

For all the latest news on North Wales Crusaders, please click on the link below to the new club website.

https://www.nwcrusaders.co.uk/

And we've nicked an old rival from Rochdale. Dale Bloomfield, who the fans used to love to hate will become a firm favourite I'm sure. Plus the coaching team are working with the local community clubs to develop local players showing potential. A open trial has been announced and the coached are looking to local lads to show their skills. Really looking forward to the Fans Forum and the 2017 season

Archived