Cobb

toffee

He is very selective and inconsistent. Poor decisions wind everybody up that's why players got told late in the game via captains. Too late Mr Cobb. YOU created those situations. Take my advice and go to Australia like a couple of your colleagues have they'll love you there. He is consistent though in one area .........consistently BAD. And we won the game so this is not sour grapes.

WHERE DO YOU WANT ME TO SWIPE THIS?

We have seen a lot of bad refereeing performances down the Mount over the years but you'd have to go a long way to top the ineptitude on display today. And, for a change, it's nice to say that from a winning position so that it doesn't sound like sour grapes. Cobb = disgrace.

Cobb is the worst referee in the sport. Spoils every game he's involved with. He's the same when he's a linesman too.

Featherstones MOM aside our boys did well to keep their calm and take the well deserved victory.

One thing I am fed up with though is some of our own moron fans shouting "Kear f*ck off to Wakefield, you don't know what you're doing!" when we took 2 points from a penalty. Turns out it was exactly the right decision.

Rant over.

Dreadful Cobbled! Even the commentator from Radio Rhinos said he was rubbish an one sided

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

One thing I am fed up with though is some of our own moron fans shouting "Kear f*ck off to Wakefield, you don't know what you're doing!" when we took 2 points from a penalty. Turns out it was exactly the right decision.

+1

Quite a few of the back seat drivers on the terraces got that one wrong. Jon Sharp lamenting his own players decisions not to do the same in the YEP below.

http://www.yorkshireeveningpost.co.uk/sport/rugby-league/batley/bulldogs-cash-in-but-fev-s-sharp-left-furious-1-8104868

Luxury of 2x in goal officials too. Paid to prance around

'Shaw cross juniors, Birkenshaw, Mirfield, Heckmondwike Panthers, Stainland Stags and then the Heavy woolen donkeys... WARDY, STOZZA, GT, KARL OR KEAR MUST OF DROPPED A DIGIT FROM MY MOBILE NUMBER! :clapping:

I thought the in-goal touchie gave it? Cobb seemed to check with the linesman and then disallowed it?

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

Thats two games in recent weeks Cobb has not given tries when a ball was clearly grounded. Hes never improved in any area

I thought it was not given because of knock on? They did a 20 metre restart after didn't they?

Shocker of a performance though.

Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony.

The image on the Bulldogs website certainly make it look like a try! And Cobb has a good view!

The image on the Bulldogs website certainly make it look like a try! And Cobb has a good view!

A photo wouldn't necessarily show a knock on though.

Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony.

True it dosnt . Just no.idea of were his other decsions came from though. Just glad to have won would really.like to.know if the club would consider making a offical complaint to rfl over the standard of his reffing the game yesterday. There must be a process to clubs to voice there concerns of the way they saw the game being reffed

League express gave cobb 55/100 rating

With a 3/5 match rating

'Shaw cross juniors, Birkenshaw, Mirfield, Heckmondwike Panthers, Stainland Stags and then the Heavy woolen donkeys... WARDY, STOZZA, GT, KARL OR KEAR MUST OF DROPPED A DIGIT FROM MY MOBILE NUMBER! :clapping:

The ball was certainly grounded as proved by that picture and at the time of that picture a hand is definitely on the ball. From the angle of the defenders it can't be a Fev hand unless one of them is painfully double-jointed so at that point in time there can be no doubt of a legal touchdown. The only ruling therefore to disallow it was losing the ball in the act of touching down but with the view of the in goal judge so clear, why would he need to bring in a touch judge from 20 yards away? The RFL needs to get a grip on some of theses refs as try are clearly not up to top class standard, and Cobb is probably worse than most.

Archived