" I am committed heart and soul to Dewsbury Rams" - Morrison

Therein73

I think, if we could actually read that in the papers instead of GM's constant begging for a "bigger" job, then we might have a chance of the team playing for each other AND the club as a unit, and getting us out of the looming disaster........ because THAT is exactly what relegation would be.

Nail your colours to the mast Glenn, get the players on board with the "play for Dewsbury" ethos and get the speccies behind you !!!!

We can't afford to get rid, so without the call from Bradford I pretty much think we are where we are......in which case we ALL need to do what we can to keep this great club in the Championship. So, a rallying call of commitment by the man might just help going forward.

He needs to get his head down and get on with the job at Dewsbury. By doing so he would reap the rewards of interest from other (dare I say bigger) clubs!

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

He needs to get his head down and get on with the job at Dewsbury. By doing so he would reap the rewards of interest from other (dare I say bigger) clubs!

The point everyone from our club and every other club makes. Let your performances do talking like Scott Naylor does and stop "begging it" or just go if your realy just here until another job arises. How does he feel the fans who support him feel? How does he feel the players who play for him feel read when they hear all that tosh in papers

Don't know if it's true, Matt Adamson as got the Bradford job.

That's the name what seems to be doing the rounds,Strange choice who hasn't had a coaching job for a few years.

Really do think Glenn could had done his profile a world of good by coming out and committing himself to the Dewsbury job a while back when other jobs are available.

I'm sure Morro will be 100% Dewsbury, until the next vacancy :lol:

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

That's the name what seems to be doing the rounds,Strange choice who hasn't had a coaching job for a few years.

Really do think Glenn could had done his profile a world of good by coming out and committing himself to the Dewsbury job a while back when other jobs are available.

Winning matches does a coaches profile the world of good, talking a good match less so.

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

I'm sure Morro will be 100% Dewsbury, until the next vacancy :lol:

Many a true word ...

Censorship ends in logical completeness when nobody is allowed to read any books except the books that nobody reads.

George Bernard Shaw.

Looks like they plan to make an announcement on Sunday evening - interesting timing, don't you think?

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

I think, if we could actually read that in the papers instead of GM's constant begging for a "bigger" job, then we might have a chance of the team playing for each other AND the club as a unit, and getting us out of the looming disaster........ because THAT is exactly what relegation would be.

Nail your colours to the mast Glenn, get the players on board with the "play for Dewsbury" ethos and get the speccies behind you !!!!

We can't afford to get rid, so without the call from Bradford I pretty much think we are where we are......in which case we ALL need to do what we can to keep this great club in the Championship. So, a rallying call of commitment by the man might just help going forward.

Bit like this from Matt Diskin in Telegraph n Argus, but we never got  JK nailing his colours to our mast

MATT Diskin expects the Bulls to appoint a new boss within the next fortnight as he confirmed he will be joining Batley at the end of the season.

Diskin recently agreed to become Batley's head coach from October and is currently in interim charge at Bradford as the search for Jimmy Lowes' successor continues.

It had been suggested that under-19s coach Diskin could be tempted to take the reins on a permanent basis at Odsal.

But he said yesterday: "I agreed with Batley that I will be going there at the end of the year and I'm a man of my word.

"We shook hands on it and the opportunity to go there as head coach was too good to turn down. Batley is a well-run little club and I'm really looking forward to going there."

IMG_0583.JPG

Bit like this from Matt Diskin in Telegraph n Argus, but we never got  JK nailing his colours to our mast

MATT Diskin expects the Bulls to appoint a new boss within the next fortnight as he confirmed he will be joining Batley at the end of the season.

Diskin recently agreed to become Batley's head coach from October and is currently in interim charge at Bradford as the search for Jimmy Lowes' successor continues.

It had been suggested that under-19s coach Diskin could be tempted to take the reins on a permanent basis at Odsal.

But he said yesterday: "I agreed with Batley that I will be going there at the end of the year and I'm a man of my word.

"We shook hands on it and the opportunity to go there as head coach was too good to turn down. Batley is a well-run little club and I'm really looking forward to going there."

Well done, Matt.

Please ignore those who argue a handshake isn't worth the paper it's written on.

Quid quid latine dictum sit altum videtur

According to the Y.P. your last Challenge Cup win against Wigan was 116 years ago.  Let's hope that you buck the trend on Sunday.

Blummin eck BSJ would only av been six!

According to the Y.P. your last Challenge Cup win against Wigan was 116 years ago.  Let's hope that you buck the trend on Sunday.

And Wigan blamed the referee!

With the talk of Morton walking out, for whatever reason, it feels even more disappointing that we haven't seen any 'headlines' (or, I haven't at least) proclaiming Morrison's commitment to the cause for the Rams.................. whatever his coaching abilities, and he obviously didn't tick enough boxes for Bradford despite his impassioned job interview (in the T&A), he has shown in the past that he can get a team to perform: Halifax in the Northern Rail Cup and Play-Offs, Bradford in the Challenge Cup, Fev in the TV season-opener when the team COULD and did tackle like their lives depended on it, and last season's opener with victory, finally, against Sheffield............. And it's that level of performance he needs to get out of his charges now.........otherwise both his and the club's long term prospects look very gloomy indeed. 

• 4 months later...

Well  ...... 6 months on from the launch of this thread GM finally committs to the Rams .....

See love Rugby League news .. Morrison: I'm here to stay!!   

Pity he didn't say that in May .... it might have been a much different season!!

That was the only reason then TONO?

You don't be too sure coolie lad.

Oh he will trust me ;)

Unless he can turn it around as kear did last season.

This season is the do or die one for him...

Not a chance on a contract extension been thrown in the his direction after last season's efforts 12 wins in 30 games is hardly glowing ;)

Don't think if you'd 30 bins to empty,and you only emptied 12 your gaffer would be say "well graham don't worry about it,heres another £50 a week and see if you can empty a few more next week"

Results business unfortunately

And last season wasn't good enough.

Oh he will trust me ;)

Unless he can turn it around as kear did last season.

This season is the do or die one for him...

Not a chance on a contract extension been thrown in the his direction after last season's efforts 12 wins in 30 games is hardly glowing ;)

Don't think if you'd 30 bins to empty,and you only emptied 12 your gaffer would be say "well graham don't worry about it,heres another £50 a week and see if you can empty a few more next week"

Results business unfortunately

And last season wasn't good enough.

Not bins now, please. We've had boxes, buckets etc let's just concentrate upon games.

Archived