Ian Hardman testimonial match

craigfev

The Club is inviting fans to send in their memories about Ian Hardman. They will appear in the programme/brochure for his game on Jan 15th. All the details are on the website. He is my favourite player. This is because he just goes and out and gives it is absolute all. He should have been in Super League all his career. If it was not for Paul Wellens, He would have had more of a chance at St Helens. What amazes me is how nobody else decided to take him in. More often than not he has been the best in his position in the Championship. But eh, I am not complaining. i am in my 30s and i would have him in my all-time Fev Rovers team. The rest is mainly made up of players from my childhood years btw. Enjoy your testimonial era Ian Hardman. You deserve it big time.

What I admire the most about him is the number of times he has regained his full-back spot after various coaches, including the present one, have brought people in to take his job. These include Mendeika, Sunley, Hitchcox, Will Sharp and Craven, and even Tommy Saxton when he first arrived. He has seen them all off, while also doing a capable job at centre or wing whenever required, or out of favour for the number 1 shirt.

i like his scouse accent

:tongue:

joe mullaney is a god

the only good tiger is a stuffed tiger

oldrover.gif

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived