Ladbrokes' RL Cup Rnd 6 St Helens v Hull FC BBC TV 8 May 4.30pm

Who will win?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• St Helens
    • Hull FC
    • Draw

Discuss St Helens v Hull FC in the RL Cup here.

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No Pritchard or Manu for Hull who have gone to represent Samoa and Tonga respectively. However Ellis comes back from a one game ban. I've not heard anything about Minichiello yet but hearing that Tuimavave might be fit.

Saints have looked better in recent weeks with Fages (a player I had never rated much tbh) pulling the strings, but Hull's pack, even if it's not full strength, is relentless, and they have enough strike in the backs to make the most of it if Saints' big men aren't quite up to the test.

Hull's record at Langtree has been excellent ever since it opened. This is another serious test of Hull's champion credentials, but I don't see why that record won't continue.

Saints 22 - 30 Hull

This can't be a draw can it, as they'll have extra time?

It is important that FC put absolutely everything into this match, and leave nothing out there.
FC are the better side, and should win. Even though they are away from home, they seem to do well at Langtree Park.

This can't be a draw can it, as they'll have extra time?

It is important that FC put absolutely everything into this match, and leave nothing out there.

FC are the better side, and should win. Even though they are away from home, they seem to do well at Langtree Park.

"Leave nothing out there."

That wouldn't have anything to do with our visit to the DW next Friday would it? ;)

Who doesn't?

Saints?

I'm backing Saints for this one. We lost to them by a drop goal a few weeks ago but since then the returns of Percival/Lomax/Greenwood have made our attack somewhat more potent and we're in better form than before.

Is Lomax fit?

Squads:-

Hull Squad: 1. Jamie Shaul, 2. Mahe Fonua, 3. Carlos Tuimavave, 5. Fetuli Talanoa, 6. Leon Pryce, 7. Marc Sneyd, 8. Scott Taylor, 9. Danny Houghton, 10. Liam Watts, 11. Gareth Ellis, 12. Mark Minichiello, 15. Chris Green, 16. Jordan Thompson, 17. Dean Hadley, 20. Curtis Naughton, 22. Josh Bowden, 24. Kirk Yeaman, 25. Jansin Turgut, 30. Danny Washbrook.

St Helens Squad: 1. Jonny Lomax, 4. Mark Percival, 7. Luke Walsh, 8. Alex Walmsley, 9. James Roby, 10. Kyle Amor, 11. Atelea Vea, 12. Jon Wilkin, 13. Louie McCarthy-Scarsbrook, 14. Lama Tasi, 15. Greg Richards, 18. Dominque Peyroux, 19. Theo Fages, 20. Joe Greenwood, 21. Matty Dawson, 22. Jack Owens, 23. Shannon McDonnell, 27. Jack Ashworth, 28. Morgan Knowles.

Money can't buy you happiness!

It can buy you beer and that's a bit like happiness in a glass!

"I like pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as equals."

Sir Winston Churchill

Some folks are wise and some are otherwise!

Tobias Smollett

"I distrust camels, and anyone else who can go a week without a drink."

Joe E Lewis

"Look at the ffing state of that"!

My mate on the Avenue last Friday whilst pointing to a scantily clad young lady and spitting a mouthful of beer out!

According to the Dull Daily Wail, Tuimavave has failed a fitness test and won't be available until the Wigan game next week. Pryce is att off half.

Work shifts so unfortunately missing this one, we seem always do well at Saints so I'm hoping that carries on, apparently the club have filled 10 supporters coaches so there will be a good following. Hull by 8

They were up to coach number thirteen when we got our tickets on Friday. Add on the people who'll make their own way there and it should be a very good following.

"I'm from a fishing family. Trawlermen are like pirates with biscuits." - Lucy Beaumont.

Where does it say this?

An article during the week mate, can't post a link as I'm out but if you can be bothered to trawl through the Hull FC section of their website you'll find it.

BBC coverage started, and it looks like Nobby turned up at the right stadium today. :D 

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Better look to the team today.

First try to Percival.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Archived