What's going on down the road?

The Voodooguru

Don't know if any of this crack is right but it's all from a Haven fan.

Apparently the club is in bits.

A players dad has a lifetime ban and probable jail after breaking a 15 year old Fev supporters nose. ( Yes the same one who always kicks off)

Another players mam was fighting at a recent game.

One of the directors has a lifetime ban from the club.

One of the star players thinks the club is fleecing him by taking too much tax from him and is sulking.

Another player is being told to play while injured.

Like I said I don't know how accurate it all is but the person who it came from knows the crack down the road.

The race is not always to the swift nor the battle to the strong, but thats the way to bet!

A players dad has a lifetime ban and probable jail after breaking a 15 year old Fev supporters nose. ( Yes the same one who always kicks off)

One of the star players thinks the club is fleecing him by taking too much tax from him and is sulking.

Like I said I don't know how accurate it all is but the person who it came from knows the crack down the road.

Probably about right marra, I've heard similar things, if there not careful they could be sharing the plane to Canada with us!!!    

Probably about right marra, I've heard similar things, if there not careful they could be sharing the plane to Canada with us!!!

haha yeah that's true, usually cracks like this fill me with joy but the fact is they are still 4 points above us int league...

go **** yasell ya little **** gain NL1 then take ya **** out ya dads **** then speak proper rugby talk. you jameating little spotty ****...itchy waa waa 2008...

Heard that the players dad who assaulted a minor, his wife was in among it as well along with another players Mam. What are they putting in the chardonnay over there ? Put your tin hats on at blackers folks :tongue: The players dad involved has previous.

Saturday evening KO is clearly a mistake , this guy was involved in the previous toilet episode ive heard ? all drink fueled , it was evident the last game town played there the amount of barracking from haven supporters was more vulgar and at times aggressive than even previous seasons , all clubs are happy and welcome added revenue from drink sales but stewards need to be more vigilante and the slightest sign of being worse for wear should result in automatic expulsion through the gate and repeat offenders regarding being drunk and intimidating then banned . Plenty of places to act like a thuggish clown than at the grounds of the best gentlemen's game on the planet .

Heard that the players dad who assaulted a minor, his wife was in among it as well along with another players Mam. What are they putting in the chardonnay over there ? Put your tin hats on at blackers folks :tongue: The players dad involved has previous.

the 2 ladies who are banned had nothing to do with what went on after the game with fev fans completely separate incidents

the 2 ladies who are banned had nothing to do with what went on after the game with fev fans completely separate incidents

Assaulting your own bar staff is what I was told........Saturdays nights alright for fighting but let's hope not this saturday eh donald.

Archived