Championship Table

I have been an anorak about the Championship this year, and have kept an Excel spreadsheet containing every single result from the championship, an updated table, and, more importantly a table that included a "Bonus Point" for 12 points or less loss (or fewer, I'm not arguing with English language anoraks), and the table would look like this, at the 23 game state, with 3 points for a win, 2 for a draw, and 1 for a 12 points or less defeat, Bonus points in brackets.

Leigh  66 (1)

London 53 (2)

Featherstone 52 (7)

Batley 51 (4)

So no change there.

Bradford 47 (4)

Halifax 46 (5)

Sheffield 33 (9)

Dewsbury 24 (6)

Oldham 26 (5)

Swinton 26 (3)

Whitehaven 24 (7)

Workington 24 (7)

Sheffield Eagles with the most bonus points.

The most entertaining side win,lose or draw.

Full value for the 80 minutes.

Every minute matters.

No reserves,but resilience,persistence and determination are omnipotent.                       

I have been an anorak about the Championship this year, and have kept an Excel spreadsheet containing every single result from the championship, an updated table, and, more importantly a table that included a "Bonus Point" for 12 points or less loss (or fewer, I'm not arguing with English language anoraks), and the table would look like this, at the 23 game state, with 3 points for a win, 2 for a draw, and 1 for a 12 points or less defeat, Bonus points in brackets.

Leigh  66 (1)

London 53 (2)

Featherstone 52 (7)

Batley 51 (4)

So no change there.

Bradford 47 (4)

Halifax 46 (5)

Sheffield 33 (9)

Dewsbury 24 (6)

Oldham 26 (5)

Swinton 26 (3)

Whitehaven 24 (7)

Workington 24 (7)

You need to swap Town and Haven around... Towns points difference is better than Havens..

"i hate workington town fans with a passion they are the biggest cry babies in rl and boy do they get jealous easy"- Choccy 2012

"if it wernt for me they would have nowt at all to talk about" - Choccy 2012

Leigh  66 (1)

London 53 (2)

Featherstone 52 (7)

Batley 51 (4)

So no change there.

Bradford 47 (4)

Halifax 46 (5)

Sheffield 33 (9)

Dewsbury 24 (6)

Oldham 26 (5)

Swinton 26 (3)

Whitehaven 24 (7)

Workington 24 (7)

Interestingly, I've been doing the same and have different results...

EDIT: Something is wrong with my spreadsheet, all the bonus points from round 1-16 have vanished!

Check out upcoming international fixtures and highlights of past matches at http://rlfixtures.weebly.com

St Albans Centurions International Liaison Officer and former Medway Dragons Wheelchair RL player.

Leeds Rhinos, St Albans Centurions y Griffons Madrid fan. Also follow (to a lesser extent) Catalans Dragons, London Broncos, South Sydney Rabbitohs, Jacksonville Axemen, Vrchlabi Mad Squirrels, København Black Swans, Red Star Belgrade and North Hertfordshire Crusaders.

Moderator of the International board

Any conjecture along these lines is invalid though, as you must know. When bonus points were available teams did their utmost to secure them or deny them to their opponents, hence many of these scores may have been quite different.

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

Any conjecture along these lines is invalid though, as you must know. When bonus points were available teams did their utmost to secure them or deny them to their opponents, hence many of these scores may have been quite different.

Exactly. This is all a bit of fun really, as teams play to the system. If the system was different, you'd play differently

Check out upcoming international fixtures and highlights of past matches at http://rlfixtures.weebly.com

St Albans Centurions International Liaison Officer and former Medway Dragons Wheelchair RL player.

Leeds Rhinos, St Albans Centurions y Griffons Madrid fan. Also follow (to a lesser extent) Catalans Dragons, London Broncos, South Sydney Rabbitohs, Jacksonville Axemen, Vrchlabi Mad Squirrels, København Black Swans, Red Star Belgrade and North Hertfordshire Crusaders.

Incidentally, here's the SL table:

1 - Hull FC 56 (5)
2 - Warrington Wolves 55 (5)
3 - Wigan Warriors 51 (3)
4 - St Helens 46 (4)
5 - Catalans Dragons 45 (6)
6 - Castleford Tigers 38 (6)
6 - Widnes Vikings 38 (
8 - Leeds Rhinos 33 (9)
8 - Wakefield Wildcats 33 (3)
10 - Huddersfield Giants 29 (11)
10 - Hull Kingston Rovers 29 (7)
12 - Salford Red Devils 28 (7)

Cas and Widnes level on points, and 8th place coming down to points difference. (Salford deducted 9 points instead of 6 as that is 3 wins)

Archived