Latest Scoreboard Update

Gary Coyle

All joking and sarcasm apart, what sort of a company are the club dealing with?. Delay after delay for whatever reason . As a solicitor I expect Kevin to be getting some form of compensation for not meeting delivery dates.The club are looking foolish .

WHERE DO YOU WANT ME TO SWIPE THIS?

All joking and sarcasm apart, what sort of a company are the club dealing with?. Delay after delay for whatever reason . As a solicitor I expect Kevin to be getting some form of compensation for not meeting delivery dates.The club are looking foolish .

What is the actual delay Colin?

Colin I totally agree. I take full responsibility for this disappointment & as someone who was excited at prospect of it being there today for everybody to see I am totally gutted. I just hope they deliver Wednesday as the last thing we need are court proceedings.Anybody wanting to criticise I have no response to it as I just feel very low about the whole situation but let's just give it a few more days.

I don't know reason for the delay, only the club will know. All I know is that there have been announcements when it will be here and it hasn't arrived,to me that's a delay,and I was wondering why.

WHERE DO YOU WANT ME TO SWIPE THIS?

Noticed Fax's scoreboard was not electronic. Does this mean they can't play in this league next year? ;)

we can rent em ours a big money spinner as we might not need it :(

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

See website. It's ARRIVED.

In 2016 meant to have electronic scoreboard in middle 8. Whether the Rfl overlook that requirement for some I know not but I do know they don't have to overlook anything in that respect for us or Dewsbury which is good for both Clubs. Getting in the middle 8 is another issue but we wanted it to improve the Club in any event. The monies raised were for ground improvements which everybody knew and that is what we have now spent them on as agreed so hopefully everybody who helped in anyway will be happy and we Thankyou for your help.

Nice and clear and looks good

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

Couldnt see opposition score from 9'hole

'Shaw cross juniors, Birkenshaw, Mirfield, Heckmondwike Panthers, Stainland Stags and then the Heavy woolen donkeys... WARDY, STOZZA, GT, KARL OR KEAR MUST OF DROPPED A DIGIT FROM MY MOBILE NUMBER! :clapping:

Trial and error at the moment, looks good even down to giving the scorer, trial suggestion swap places with the phone company.

I think the club need to invest in a second hand scissor lift. The scoreboard could sit on this, it could lift up above the terraces to the bottom of the ground and would still move around the ground as required.

Archived