3 more extend contracts

bulldog4ever

Dave scott has been the find of the season im delighted hes reattached himself.

Harrison is improving and can only get better. His ex colleague's from odsal may fancy a gig with disco too.

'Shaw cross juniors, Birkenshaw, Mirfield, Heckmondwike Panthers, Stainland Stags and then the Heavy woolen donkeys... WARDY, STOZZA, GT, KARL OR KEAR MUST OF DROPPED A DIGIT FROM MY MOBILE NUMBER! :clapping:

What a diamond Dave Scott has proven to be. Glad to have retained him. Gledhill always gives 100% and never complacent, expecting a shirt. Harrison is young but showing his class. All round great signings and for two years is music to my ears.

Does anybody know when you can approach players from other clubs that are out of contract? I think it used to be around about Aug/sept now I've heard it's may,is that true?

Sure the dogs will wait until they know we've been relegated before they start tapping us up Graham. ;)

Censorship ends in logical completeness when nobody is allowed to read any books except the books that nobody reads.

George Bernard Shaw.

Gledhill is playing very well this season and very pleased to keep Scott for another season. Harrison certainly has the pedigree and once he fills out a bit more will be a big lad and has taken his scores well (looks like we might not need Grady after all) :download:

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

Good news that we have secured this trio of emerging talent. The Club are obviously looking to build for the future , and I would assume that there has been some input from Matt Diskin at this stage, looking to build his squad for next season. A top 4 finish would mak such a difference to his budget for next season!

Not certain about it, but I seemed to have read it somewhere that June is the month for negotiations for out of contract players, or could that be super league.

Cheers Roger.

I bet doesnt stop agents banding names about

'Shaw cross juniors, Birkenshaw, Mirfield, Heckmondwike Panthers, Stainland Stags and then the Heavy woolen donkeys... WARDY, STOZZA, GT, KARL OR KEAR MUST OF DROPPED A DIGIT FROM MY MOBILE NUMBER! :clapping:

Does anybody know when you can approach players from other clubs that are out of contract? I think it used to be around about Aug/sept now I've heard it's may,is that true?

May 1st , who you wanting to approach Graham

IMG_0583.JPG

Archived