Thomas Leuluai to Saints?

Just heard that someone's let it slip on Twitter, anybody heard owt?

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

Carney on Thursday suggested that he was more likely to be coming back to Wigan. He is a wonderful man and would improve any group with which he is involved.

From Wigan's perspective, with Michael McIllorum potentially coming back by August and Powell looking better with Sam and Williams alongside him I can't the logic in bringing him back. Especially if Hampshire returns. Time will tell...

New Zealand Warriors seems to be falling apart: Hurrell has gone to the Gold Coast Titans, Vatuvei is on indefinite health leave, and now rumours of Leuluai to the UK.

McFadden needs to be replaced by Ivan Cleary ASAP

New Zealand Warriors seems to be falling apart: Hurrell has gone to the Gold Coast Titans, Vatuvei is on indefinite health leave, and now rumours of Leuluai to the UK.

McFadden needs to be replaced by Ivan Cleary ASAP

Remember what an improvement people said McFadden was, when he took over? There might be a few coaches who look at the Warriors and think "will this be a great opportunity to coach at the top level of club Rugby, or will it end up being a set-back for my reputation?"

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Go on then, we'll take Shaun Johnson at Bradford, maybe he was a Robbie Paul fans growing up...

Jokes aside, Jeff Robson looks like he could be what we need.

Robson will be available next year. So will Mason Lino, another spare 7 at the Worriers.

NRL players coming off contract

Ducky, I'd be floored if Lino comes to Superleague.

He's gotta go somewhere. Johnson and Lolohea could be the Worriers 6 and 7 for the next 5 years. He was supposed to play in the French league last year but I think the Warriors threw him a low-budget deal at the last minute.

A touch of a "woosh" moment there, I feel.

He's gotta go somewhere. Johnson and Lolohea could be the Worriers 6 and 7 for the next 5 years. He was supposed to play in the French league last year but I think the Warriors threw him a low-budget deal at the last minute.

OK then. Perhaps Lino will be based over here as cover fro a team.

We're is Travis Burns???? Would Like him at FC

Really?!?!

Sold to that man! 

Now, now, not so fast.

Why didn't you keep the receipt when you signed him from Rervers?

Archived