Tampa Mayhem new owners pushing as hard as they can

The new owners of the Tampa Mayhem Rugby League team have been pushing as hard as they can to boost the sport in the area. In addition to new sponsor, and renewing old ones, they have been pushing to get some media attention for the team prior to the season, and this week it paid off.

They got a great segment on one of the most watch Day Time TV Shows in the Tampa area. They had a chance to push the sport in the homes of potential new fans, and parents of potential kids who might have an interest, and of course to promote the ways to watch and contact the team.

Their continued determination to get any media they can for the team is proving a great boost.

The TV Station has also shared the segment on their own Social Media pages as well.

Here is the interview: http://wfla.com/2016/05/25/tampa-mayhem-rugby-league-kicks-of-their-season/ 

The new owners of the Tampa Mayhem Rugby League team have been pushing as hard as they can to boost the sport in the area. In addition to new sponsor, and renewing old ones, they have been pushing to get some media attention for the team prior to the season, and this week it paid off.

They got a great segment on one of the most watch Day Time TV Shows in the Tampa area. They had a chance to push the sport in the homes of potential new fans, and parents of potential kids who might have an interest, and of course to promote the ways to watch and contact the team.

Their continued determination to get any media they can for the team is proving a great boost.

The TV Station has also shared the segment on their own Social Media pages as well.

Here is the interview: http://wfla.com/2016/05/25/tampa-mayhem-rugby-league-kicks-of-their-season/ 

That was fun! Best of luck to them.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Great stuff and still the best name ever!

2 warning points:kolobok_dirol:  Non-Political

Great stuff and still the best name ever!

It is a great name, but in the world of Rugby League, it is up against I Magnifici Firenze and Mad Squirrels Vrchlabí.

To say nothing of the Heavy Woolen Donkeys and Uno's Dabs.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

It is a great name, but in the world of Rugby League, it is up against I Magnifici Firenze and Mad Squirrels Vrchlabí.

To say nothing of the Heavy Woolen Donkeys and Uno's Dabs.

Saying "Lezignan Sangliers" instantly makes me feel like a sophisticated, erudite man of the world.

Archived