M.O.M. Rovers V London (A) in Qualifiers

Steve Slater

For the last time this season, please vote for your Rovers Man of the Match from today's final game at London.

1st, 2nd & 3rd choices please.

John Davies tops the league table on 32 points with Misi Taulapapa 3 points behind on 29.

The winners trophy will be presented at the awards evening on Friday 7th October, so please vote early to give time for the engravers.

The attached picture shows the winners over the past two years: Andy Ellis in 2014 and Will Sharp in 2015.post-3757-0-02587400-1474794269_thumb.jpg

8 matches , 8 defeats says it all. I am sure these matches must have increased the clubs finances but thank goodness the season is over and roll on 2017.

40 point defeat against a fellow champ team is surely not good enough to finish the season.

I totally agree the only thing that cheers me up is that Halifax are worse than us going down to Sheffield at home who are so on there knees that Fev Lions would hammer them (expecting Oxy reply) but on a positive note JS will now know the weaknesses that he needs to sort out for next season (there are quite a few)and a large chunk of money that we will receive needs to be spent in order to get a top four place for next year .

Be reight..... soon be Christmas

That's the problem, Robin. We, as staunch supporters are expected

to accept drivel as per today. I for one, am getting a little tired of shelling my retirement cash out in order to witness third rate performances of which we have had our share over the past weeks. Not good enough and most unfair to such as me

and thee, along with many others.

If certain players are not prepared to walk the line, get shut and give someone

an opportunity to play for the shirt.

Judging by the above replies I think it would be better to close the voting and void this match because if only a handful of votes were eventually cast the result could be decided by a biased individual with an agenda to disrupt the fair play of the system. The only way Misi could have shared the trophy would have been to win M.O.M. with Davies finishing outside the top 3.

Therefore John Davies wins the trophy with a clear three point gap, Misi Taulapapa is runner up and Anthony Thackeray third.

The trophy will be presented at the awards night on Friday 7th. October.

I was just going to vote!!

Sorry Maureen, but so many were reluctant to vote and the trophy is due to be picked up to go to the engravers.

If you still wish to vote on this match alone, however, feel free, though it won't affect the winner of the trophy.

Archived