Do we need more than a Coach to away matches?

Eagletarian

As Grey Beard says on another thread.......

"I wouldn't worry about the supporters club. Many more matches like tonight v. Keighley and there won't be any supporters left. Superleague? - you're having a laugh."

I did however think that I should call this Topic Title ...........Ripping Yarns..... A Keighley player drops the ball three times we have ripped it. Each time it dropped at the players feet....Ref not good enough......However, neither were we, too flash and too stuttering......And, we had the fastest player by a mile on the field, when was the ball engineered out to him when he had a bit of space? Never.......What a start to the holiday weekend, we paid hard earned money to suffer that display.........

Rugby League should be the opiate of the people (Marks not in Las Palmas)

eagletarian.gif

What we need is a reliable goal kicker because in the end that is what made the difference, although why we didn't "take the 2" on the stroke of half time is beyond me (and I suspect every other Eagles fan as well).

Today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday

sorry but I have to say it again I don't think the playmakers are bossing the team round the field as they should everything seems to happen by accident someone has got to get hold of the team when they are on the field and stop the panicy play that lets us down so often

watched it on tv and the commentators were at a loss to understand how eagles lost it - so was I

and yes we need a kicker very badly 5 tries and only two converted that 6 points