If you have a vote for the new Labour Party Leader....

Eagletarian

Here is a candidate you should consider.......Andy Burnham.......He's a big sports fan: an avid supporter of Leigh Centurions Rugby League Club - where he once was the honorary chairman for a short period of time.

Edited by Eagletarian

Rugby League should be the opiate of the people (Marks not in Las Palmas)

eagletarian.gif

I think you might find he has. This is a message I received from the General Secretary of the Labour Party........The nominations for the Leadership Election have now closed and I wanted to let you know personally that Diane Abbott, Ed Balls, Andy Burnham, David Miliband and Ed Miliband have been nominated. The next few months will be an exciting time for Labour Party members as we decide who our next Leader will be.

eagletarian.gif

Don't worry we have been con-demed to a two party state now - (well I mean only two BIG parties) so you wont be able to vote tory any more :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

For what it's worth, I have never voted Tory and haven't voted Labour since 1980. I am considering voting Green in future. Although what this has to do with RL I am not sure lol

Today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday

Here is a candidate you should consider.......Andy Burnham.......He's a big sports fan: an avid supporter of Leigh Centurions Rugby League Club - where he once was the honorary chairman for a short period of time.

It begs the question as follows......I'm not advocating support for Andy Burnham......I'm more inclined to vote for Eddy the Eagle.......Who can you name from the Condem MP's who are RL supporters.....I'm struggling...help me out......Thing about the funding lose to the game....It may not be obvious to you immediately....But I know differently.....Just you wait and see......

eagletarian.gif