Club finances - where from and how much is it?

Does anyone know the RFL club funding for SL, Championship and League 1, and how much of the income budget it generally makes up.

I'm trying to get a handle on the viability of clubs around income / expenses in each league.

Championship crowds between 2004 and 2012 (the years I have the best info for) were 1,763. Limited, although at least some again, TV coverage definitely impinges on sponsorship earning potential. The central funding will be a maximum of £750,000 for the foreseeable future (although its £788,000 and £787,000 for Bradford and London for 2015). The sliding scale looks to be £750,000 down to £150,000, with the majority getting closer to £150,000 that £750,000. In short, revenue generation in the second tier will not be great. It seems unrealistic that the 2015 'Qualifiers' will feature anyone outside the two relegated sides and the sides that finish in the top two or three of this season's Championship.

And then if you drop to League 1 - which two clubs will do each year - you find yourself with a salary cap limit of £200,000 and central funding of around £75,000 from the TV deal. Any benefits you've developed from the Championship times will be gone surely. Any youth you've brought through or coaching staff you've developed will be at serious risk of being lost from the club before finishing the job of securing a strong full time future.    http://superleaguepod.blogspot.com.au/2014/08/rlnewera-salary-cap-and-central-funding.html

I found this after doing some digging. Can anyone add to this or comment further ?

Archived