Hull Kingston Rovers v Leeds Rhinos

11 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Hull KR
    • Leeds
    • Draw

Game of the round for mine and it'll be as close as the game at Headingley with little between the sides.

Leeds to just edge it for mine by 22-16.

A difficult one to call, a lot will depend on how leeds start. All season they've been giving teams start but turning the game around and getting results. It would be interesting to see them score first for a change and watch how the other team responds. leeds to score first and win by 10.

Rovers seem to be hitting form just in time for the derby. :(

Think they may sneak this by a couple.

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

More than any other team in the comp, we struggle against Leeds. I suppose it is only right given that they have been the best team for the last 3 or 4 years.

We got a good win over them at their place earlier in the year but I can't see us doing the double. (although I couldn't see us doing the double over Saints last year!)

Tight game Leeds to win by 1 or 2 scores in the last 15 mins.

I am really looking forward to seeing how Josh Charnley goes in this. He looks a fantastic player, with speed to burn, and I would hope he gets to see a lot of first team action at Wigan, alongside Stef Marsh next year. With Phelps going and Pryce likely to be gone as well (I assume), then I hope we will look within rather than Overseas journeymen. As long as he avoids a kick in the head from Senior he should go well.

Bit tactless of Sky to play "Money, that's what I want", when concentrating on a Hull KR open day.

Win-win situation as far as I'm concerned. I'm just going to relax and enjoy it.

You know as soon as they run out, who you'll be cheering for.

Thats not like Ryan Bailey to put a cheap shot in!

Nottingham Outlaws Rugby League

Harry Jepson Winners 2008

RLC Midlands Premier Champions 2006 & 2008

East Midlands Challenge Cup Winners 2005, 2006, 2007 & 2008

Rotterdam International 9's Cup Winners 2005

RLC North Midlands Champions 2003 & 2004

To be fair that was a cracking performance by HKR and it made for a great game. The first half especially was good to watch.

Nottingham Outlaws Rugby League

Harry Jepson Winners 2008

RLC Midlands Premier Champions 2006 & 2008

East Midlands Challenge Cup Winners 2005, 2006, 2007 & 2008

Rotterdam International 9's Cup Winners 2005

RLC North Midlands Champions 2003 & 2004

Leeds were a disorganized shambles, it was the worst performance I have ever seen from Sinfield and Peacock.

Take nothing away from Rovers there pack was excellent. They did us a big favour lastnight :D

Edited by westhuller

top display by rovers a well deserved win.

there can be no excuses by any leeds player or supporter the fact was that rovers played best and deserved to win.

ah a sunday night in front of the telly watching old rugby league games.

does life get any better .

Not suprised by this result. KR have an exellent pack and an injury free pack which is playing very well. Leeds on the other hand have played in two very physical games in the last two weeks and looked very very flat against Saints last week. Injurys to Eastwood and Buderus who have been there stand out players in the pack in last two weeks didnt help. Leeds tend to struggle for go forward when Leuluea is out and are a totally different team with Buderus on the park. With The only 'real go forward' from potentially Peacock I felt this would be a game too far for Leeds. Leeds main concern was getting go forward and with the excellent kicking game and pressure applied by KR it was an uphill stuggle and always looked like KR's night. Leeds will concentrate on getting palyers fit and tuned up for the semi against Saints which I am very confident they will win. I would expect Leeds to have a rocky ride for a while until they challenge cup is over. Injury permitting they will be back but if they are to take any silver ware this season I am sure it will be through hard work and well deserved after the injury hit season we have had.

Generally over the last three years we have not had too many injuries but this year they have all come at once.

If they manage to get to the grand final I have a feeling it will definately be from outside the six !

Well done Justin Morgan, your game plan was spot on and well executed ! But as a Leeds fan I wont be loosing any sleep just yet !

Interesting to see Saints lost at home to Catalans another result I predicted. No team can come out week after week and play at the top of there game and no team can stay injury free every week. Sometimes these so called turn ups can be predicted, sometimes they cant !!!!

Upwards and onwards ! ;) ;) ;)

Edited by Cliffy Lyons

Leeds were a disorganized shambles, it was the worst performance I have ever seen from Sinfield and Peacock.

Take nothing away from Rovers there pack was excellent. They did us a big favour lastnight :D

And Wakey did us a massive favour on Saturday ;)