New signing

Kevin Nicholas

Get in!

Who to kick to? All our lads are gonna return it with some vigour. As for getting on the end of brambani and patchs kicks.....

'Shaw cross juniors, Birkenshaw, Mirfield, Heckmondwike Panthers, Stainland Stags and then the Heavy woolen donkeys... WARDY, STOZZA, GT, KARL OR KEAR MUST OF DROPPED A DIGIT FROM MY MOBILE NUMBER! :clapping:

This is great news, an excellent player for Batley over the years and Blackpool Hero!

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

As Bulldog4ever said Scott, Rettie, Ulugia, Ainscough, Brown, bad luck to Cowling and Squires, but I'd go with that first up as well. So glad that obstacles have been overcome as I'd hate too see him in a team against us. I don't think that on his forays to other parts he's actually ever played against us has he?

We now have more three quarters than we have had combined in the last 2 seasons.

Great signing.

And quality three quarters at that, Buford, able to cover several positions.

I think JK has assembled an excellent squad this season given budget constraints.

Just need to stuff Leigh now...

Quid quid latine dictum sit altum videtur

Clearly as Rowe has trained, built up from swimming and a bit of running but not looking like being fit for Sunday. Brown has trained with us for momths and with his profession would be 'match fit' regardless. JK has another night to sleep on it. Doesn't matter what we think/say he's the man!

Archived