Presenting the 2016 Home and Away Shirts

Tom Coates

Yep, polo shirts will be available too. We'll be promoting the leisurewear items in the days and weeks ahead.

The whole range will be available to purchase at the Launch Event on 16 December.

Mufflers?

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

Don`t like the second shirt.

Take off the Dewsbury logo and you would struggle to recognize it as a Dewsbury shirt.

Has shades of PNG about it.

First shirt is not too bad, I still prefer our traditional hoops but acknowledge that I am getting old and with that, apparently, comes the diminished ability to be stylish or trendy.

"A modern encapsulation of what it means to be a Dewsbury Rams supporter"!!

Tony Hancock in The Rebel springs to mind.

It's a shirt, in case anyone is getting confused.

I take it that Tom's sales pitch hasn't persuaded you to part with £45, BSJ.

Quid quid latine dictum sit altum videtur

I take it that Tom's sales pitch hasn't persuaded you to part with £45, BSJ.

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

• 2 weeks later...

Where did I knock the shirt??

I've read my post 5 times... And still can't see where I said "the shirts are cr.ap"??

Is that what your wanting christheram??

Ok...

Here goes...

If I'm gonna get hung for stealing a pig

Might as poke it

Away shirt is rubbish

Home shirt is marginally better

But I won't be buying either

So there you go.....happy

P's got your season ticket yet gobby???

;) I have ;)

:) :) :)

Just keeping the spirit of Coolie alive. 

Censorship ends in logical completeness when nobody is allowed to read any books except the books that nobody reads.

George Bernard Shaw.

Just seen a picture of Wigan's new shirt. A traditional look with a modern twist. If only ours was. In a few years time, we'll be looking back at some of the shirts we've worn and cringing over them.

Some of an older vintage remember cringeing over what was contained within those traditional colours as well LR.

Some of an older vintage remember cringeing over what was contained within those traditional colours as well LR.

Leave the Brunt twins alone.

Censorship ends in logical completeness when nobody is allowed to read any books except the books that nobody reads.

George Bernard Shaw.

Archived