Cup draw

ernieone

Do the bottom 4 Super League clubs from last year come in at this stage like they did last year?

As for who we play, the way the team is performing I dont mind anyone, would be nice to get through and get a money spinner against Leeds at home in the next round.

What we're dealing with here is a complete lack of respect for the law

Do the bottom 4 Super League clubs from last year come in at this stage like they did last year?

As for who we play, the way the team is performing I dont mind anyone, would be nice to get through and get a money spinner against Leeds at home in the next round.

Next round and for us to face leeds would be two rounds away

Like most I would prefer a home tie against lesser opposition, unless it's Wakefield that would be a decent game/crowd 

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

Is Radio Leeds covering it?

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

Is it an open draw or are 'pros' all at u home? We really need to be at home against anybody except Leigh or Bradford to progress (could be pushing our luck with our rising injury list). For me the further we progress the better, better to rake in as many rounds winning money from the RFL before the big money spinner crowd.

Full Draw

Batley v haven
Hunslet v donny
Sheff v swinton
Fev Lions v Lock lane
Oldham v kells
Rochdale v siddal
Pilkington recs v fax
Dews v bradford
Leigh v workington
York v keighley
London v fev