6 Aug: Qualifiers: Featherstone Rovers v Leeds Rhinos KO 3pm (TV)

Who will win?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Featherstone Rovers
    • Draw
    • Leeds Rhinos

Discuss Featherstone Rovers v Leeds Rhinos here.

League Express is on sale every Monday, in shops (UK only), on print subscription (worldwide) and online for desktop, tablet and smartphone
Follow us on Twitter/X @leagueexpress and TikTok @leagueexpress
Like us on Facebook - www.facebook.com/rugbyleagueexpress

is this on normal sky, red button sky or computer sky?

thanks

Sky Sports 5.

http://www.wheresthematch.com/tv/home.asp?showdatestart=20160806&sportid=2

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Nice to be able to cheer for Rovers against a SL side for a change.

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

I'll be delighted by a 30 point loss and 80 grand or so in the bank

Wouldn't mind a bit of that myself.

Are Fev fans sponsored these days then?

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

Since I support both these clubs I'll go a 18 all draw.

Usually in Sunderland, sometimes in Sheffield. 

Write for a few rugby league websites, mainly about the Kingstone Press Championship. 

Twitter - @DFSports97

I hadn't considered that the 8's were as much a financial boost as anything else but I see the match is worth £80k to Fev according to the poster above - that's serious cash at Championship level - so about £250k plus finish place money if a home game is worth 80 - that's not bad going is it really well worth it for a community based club like Fev - well done

Nah..... fev aren't anywhere near leeds.

But as alluded to...this is bonus time.

We have the current champions (and their support) down at our gaffe for the afternoon. The place will probably achieve its highest summer era crowd and give the club a massive opportunity to cash in on secondary income. These 3 games are a fabulous opportunity for the club.

The irony is the fev finishing 4th probably have greater income generating opportunities from their 3 home games - leeds kr and leigh that batley have frim finishing 3rd

"I love our club, absolutely love it". (Overton, M 2007)

Fev 0:10 Leeds after 20 minutes. The test will be the Rovers' fitness towards the end of each half.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Try for Fev! Anthony Thackeray started it and finished it, and it has been converted.

6:10

Ralph Waldo Emerson

According to the commentators, the idiot with the firework forgot to let go of it after lighting the fuse. Good.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

6:18 at half time.

Featherstone have shown some good passages of play, but this looks like a comfortable Leeds win in the end.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Archived