pryces going to bulls?

ramsfandan

I can't believe that Kl will be going anywhere as a player next season but  do know that he is doing his coaches badge so may be taking up a coaching post somewhere IN Bradford as distinct from AT Bradford (Bulls).

I also believe that there is a lot of water to pass under the bridge at Odsal before things take shape for next year. There is the small matter of wages to be paid again (they almost weren't last month) and creditors to pay, as well as another winding up order to deal with. Chances of Rohan Smith still being there next year are in the balance I reckon.

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

Yeah it's true

He's coaching

The safest way to defuse a pie

The correct way to get a full plate of curry to an empty plate as efficiently as humanly possible.

Could have been a great player

But unfortunately food

Got in the way ;)

He'll be sadly missed

Especially at the cinnamon lounge ;)

Only kidding Karl :) :)

They said you won't be missed ;)

I'll miss him as will many rams fans!!!  ... reads the game well ... sees the possibilities ... has a good influence on his team mates .. shame he couldn't play his weight!!  ....  Good luck Karl !!  

+1

Censorship ends in logical completeness when nobody is allowed to read any books except the books that nobody reads.

George Bernard Shaw.

Best days work Dewsbury has done letting him go for big lad n skills he has ought to have been a world beater but boy he was one big lazy bloke couldn't stop a pig in a ginnel

Unless it was

Roasted,barbecued,fried,grilled,marinated,curried

;)

Best days work Dewsbury has done letting him go for big lad n skills he has ought to have been a world beater but boy he was one big lazy bloke couldn't stop a pig in a ginnel

Top try scorer one season, sound and reliable tackler, great organiser and motivator, committed squad member but carrying a chronic back injury.

Yeah you're right, just a big lazy bloke.

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

Deceptive player imo. Always looked like he could have been so much better than he appeared to be. A shame really he was such an enigma

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

One of most underrated players we've ever had. Hardly ever put a foot wrong and read the game superbly. Ok. He didn't break the line as easily as he should have but that seems to be the only thing anyone noticed.

Nice guy to boot and I wish him all the best.

Pryce clearly divides opinion - and cops a lot of criticism for not having an impact to match his physique, but I generally felt that Rams were better for having Pryce on the pitch. In particular I thought he was was calm and dependable at full-back and in attack was one of the most reliable passers of the ball that we had. He did a good job for us. I too hope his next career move goes well.

KP is just KP a bit of marmite character He'd do what he had to and not much more most of the time then a moment of brilliance would prove why he's on the field. In his last 1st team outing he looked too far away from being fit again and stepping down from playing at this level or above is probably the right decision. Like others have said his team motivation and organising will be missed. Good look Karl

The future's bright, the future's RED AMBER & BLACK!

http://www.jmgaskets-seals.co.uk/ image.png.96e4130d8b139666bf34e8fcdead30d9.png

Pryce didn't let us down when played,but he got some stick in the posh seats in the North Stand.

All the best for the future Karl.

Not from me he didn't - very very underated, and I'm sad to see him go. As BSJ says, he carried an injury for most of his time with us, but still managed to be one of our more dependable players, which says volumes about his commitment - top bloke (and a good postie)  ;)

Censorship ends in logical completeness when nobody is allowed to read any books except the books that nobody reads.

George Bernard Shaw.

Archived